chapter ten

Scarlett)

last night I had a fight with adam about letting me go home. He said maybe Im hoping he will let me. I hear my doorbell ring. I open it and see SAM. Hey what are you doing here. What are you doing on break he said. I guess nothing ok change into swim suit and pack a bag of clothes something nice but not to nice. I get a call from chandler. Hey I say whats up. Im sorry I cant say goodbye I had to leave early. its fine im just hanging with sam. he says sam what are you guys doing. l really dont know he sad surprise.  Really I dont think you guys should do anything just stay home. We will be fine call you later.I put my black and red bikini on and a black swim shirt with jean shorts. I put a black high low skirt in and a maroon lace shirt in my bag. I grab my black sun glasses on. I put black sandels on and head down I put my hair in a pony tail. Im going out text you when Im close to home. Be safe adam says. I look at him um really coming from you. He looks at me I walk out the door. I see Sam's older brother and a girl in the front seat.There are two canoes on top of the roof. We pull into the one park same took me before. I get in the boat and sam is with me and we head off into the lake. The water was ruff and cold. I hit a bump and bame water. My phone was in my bag and I could hear it ringing. I was having so much fun sam pulled us over to this little cave area and we sat there. Just a breather. I look at him and at my phone. Not now alittle later I open it I turn the volume down. Sam looks at me ready for round two.Yep I jump in.

Sam) I planned this week for us. I knew chandler whould be out so my move. She was gorgeous the sun hitting her hair they water on her face. I wanted to kiss her bit be friends then more the friends. She jumped right in the canoe and she was pretty. I take her down the bump trail then we are going to lunch. I could hear her phone going off.

            *lunch

I brought her to diner 46 which I loved as a kid the food great and it was themed like grease. She changed at the bathrooms. She came out and was just    perfect.

Scarlett) This place is wonderful and I loved it. I sat down and I saw are order came. fries corndogs and strawberry milkshake.There was only one and two straws I laughed. I saw my phone 46 messages and 23 instagrams. I was surprised but I was with sam so I didnt care. Sam grabbed my hand he checked his phone he had a surprised face on him. What is it he looks back at me some fan girls . I knew it wasnt I eat my corndog and we joke. Sam looks at me so you want to try to drink the milkshake. I look at him ok I take whip cream and put it on his nose. He takes some and puts it on my lips. I freeze I go and kiss him I really like sam he looks at me. May I spend my week with you. I smile yes you may. I look at him. May I check my phone no he said.

      Why is there something His eyes say yes but he tell me no. I look at him lying isnt good you tell me. Its chandler and a girl. I click my phone on

26 messages from chandler

Hey

Answer me

fine dont

you know what im done with you

I thought you were different

I hope you will be ok not

I wish you were kidnapped

I wish they did do what they wanted

go home I dont care

Go date sam

You can cry to him

I think were through.

Your a cheater

I hate you

die in a hole

who likes slits no one

      I stop reading I wipe my tear I just answered with we were never toghter. Sam reads it and says nothing just looks at me. I go on insta and chandler posted pics like I dont know this girl and we arent toghter then pics of his trip I see hes with a girl named hana. I see the texts ate from brandon and kenna saying im sorry that we need a break up party. I send them in fine and we were never toghter. Im with sam know. I look at sam will you go out with me.