no normal day ( chandler riggs and samelicad fan fic)

I put my head phones in I hear the lyrics to the song as they play in my head. I look out the window moving away from the house I used to live in. Memories blurring in my head. Then Adam kicks me Scarlett what are you listening to panic at the disco. Wow and you won't let me hear it a sis you are. Adam can we not I know you are trying to make me happy. I miss mom and dad so much. Now I have to live with you and auntie Julia in georgia I say with a southern accent.  Scarlett you know that its not like that and that I miss mom and dad too. I look at him and just listen. I open the window and stick my head out. The air rushing through my hair. My parents died in a car crash a week ago. My brother willingly adopted me. He works in georgia as a police officer. Hes like 23 and im like 14 big age gap I know. I fall asleep and I cant even dream its just black. Next thing I know im in Atlanta georgia. so Scarlett you like it . i see a sign down creek. We go past the park and a left to the house it is jumbo sized. I walk in and see the front room and the stairs and a room to the left is an office. Adam pats me on the back.You want to see your room. Ok but were is julia. She will be home soon I walk up the stairs and see a door with the letter s on it. I walk to it I open it up and its beautiful. My closest was walk in my own bathroom. My bed was a vintage bed which the frames were gorgeous.  The silk sheets. my desk and there was a nook to look out on.

I open the door to the bathroom and a border collie comes out how did Johansson get there julia said. I look at her wait my name it Scarlett and the dogs name is Johansson.  Yep I put my suit case on the bed. I love this room and the house its like a hotel.She just say YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT HERE!!!!!! We can make cakes and nails oh it fantastic. I open my clothes and see new clothes. I look at adam you guys didnt have to do this at all. He says I wanted to make you feel at home do you want to take Johansson to the park. Ok (I always wanted a dog but my parents hated them). I walk out and down the stairs and see a leash I put it on Johansson.  I walk out the sun is going down I put my headphones in and take him across the street where some guys are playing soccer. Johansson runs in the middle of it  NO JOHANSSON.   He jump around I go and grab him sorry. Some of the boys are laughing and others are just like, wow a girl with brown hair and green eyes no way. I walk Johansson close to me then I went to change the song when this girl ran into me. Omg im so sorry I didnt see you. Its ok im Scarlett Quinn and meet Johansson.  She looks at me wait scarlett and , yes his name is Johansson.  Well im kenna miles. I opened my eyes and saw this girl with blonde hair and dark brown eyes. They were like black holes they were black. So I talked to her for a little. What school do you go to um Ottawa. ME TOO she screamed and are you a freshman. Yep wow then I will see you tomorrow. She turns and walks the other way. I walk down to the corner where I can see my house I see the soccer guys walking to me. Hello they say Hi . They pet Johansson so this is the dog who invade are game they laugh. Ya im sorry I didnt know he could pull like that. I see to guys standing back talking. Well what's his name Johansson.  That's cutie and is your name Scarlett one asked. I look at him and blush oh sorry didnt know ya its fine I didnt name him.I kind of just moved here. Another one asked where do you live .um no where land you should go there sometimes, its beautiful this time of year. wow attitude missy the two in the back step forward. Hi am chandler and this is sam. Hi im scarlett just call me scar but I need to go so see you guys soon. one asked if they could walk me home but I just say if anyone's taking me its those two guys. what chandler and sam which the sam one  grabbed my arm and said where to my lady. Which I just laughed to the left third house. The chandler guy just stayed back. So what brings you to Atlanta Georgia.  Um reason im staying with my brother whose a cop. He looks at my house just you and your brother. Also his wife julia and Johansson. Wow I open my door and adam is there whos this guy sam. Statues friend not boyfriend.he looks at me ok. Well bye sam and see you I guess. I close they door hey that sam kids no good adam says. Julia walks in with a movie and popcorn I just got frozen on DVD you want to watch it. Ok I say I sit down relax but really this is my movie.