chapter nine

Sam) I saw her there stretching and she was beautiful she was in yoga pants and a blue top saying championships 2013. I grabbed her phone which was next to her bag. I looked at the most popular and played the first one which was a beatles song. She turned around oh I love this song the door shut. She looked at me surprised.  No im done she said can you please leave me alone. Hey you signed me as your coach.  My god she said I should have known he would of picked you. She grabs her bag please dont leave I grab her hand. She pulls it out fone you have she looks at her watch and hour ok. She goes for a hand stand. I wouldn't have talked to you that day if it would end like this you know that right. I fix her arm alittle tighter. She growls ok and moves it. I would have never have known you I would have still saved you though. I look at her I squat to look her in the eyes. Doesnt work she moves around. Then she stops ok. I believe you but it was still wrong. I would have stopped it if I could of.  You could of sam you cpuld have told me. She was right then they would get those kids. She starts doing flips the song changes.  Im send my loving to you beatles. She just keeps going there I see her cry. She flips up and I grab her chin dont cry please. I hate seeing you cry and you with chandler. She looks me in the eye we freeze. The lighting was perfect it was mostly dark the light was from the ground.  The music she closed her eyes and I went and kissed her. She opened and smiled she looked at me. She then looked like what the hell did I just do. She grabbed her phone and bag please dont leave. She it about to turn the knob. When she turns and looks at me. She runs over bye sam and hugs me I feel some tears go down my back. She turns no I say you arent leaving .what I run and lock the down I plug my phone in and it starts playing music. I run up to her do you like me. I dont know I think she looks at me. Ok well im going to do something I might never get out of my mined if I don't.I go and kiss her again she kisses back and I put her to the wall still kissing . I move her and she has her one arm around me.

Scarlett) I  like sam and he is now like tongue twisted in my mouth. I see we are next to the door so I jump up and put my arms around him. He Is still kissing me god let my tongue go. I turn the knob I still have my purse. I push sam off and I run my earring came out. I turn and sam is running after me. Hes in track so he comes I grab my bike he stops me. Do you not like I look at his nose which is off alittle because I punched him. I feel it how bumpy it is. I get on I do like you sam but I just miss home. Tomorrow starts spring break. I pedal away chandler leaves for san Francisco and I will go home.

Cliffhanger