Chapter 4.

"If you do not get off that couch!" Alvaro shouts as he walks into the living room.

"Fine, fine, fine, let me go get dressed then we will head on out"
It is now Friday and just like Bauti had promised, we were to hit the club.

I get to my room and I put on a pair of ripped jeans, a purple tank top and a pair of converse shoes and then I let my hair loose.
I get downstairs and when Alvaro sees me he laughs.

"What?" I ask.

"No sleeveless blazer? Pencil skirt?" He asks in between laughs.

"If you continue laughing, so help me-"

"Hey guys" Chris says as he walks into the house and then he places a bunch of his stuff on the floor.

"Great you are here, let's hit-"

"What? So no sleeveless blazer?" Chris asks while try to hide a laugh from escaping his mouth.

"Or pencil skirt?" Bauti asks while laughing too.

"It is either you three shut up or go out alone"

"Fine let's go" Chris says, still laughing.

#

We get to some club, it does not really look like a club. It is rather...neat.
It has all these typical club features but everything is laid back here.
We take a seat by some round table and then we order a few tequilas. After a few shots the toilet calls me and I excuse myself and I go to the ladies.

The minute I exit the ladies, I pump into a hard figure.

"Oh I am so sorry sir-" I look up and I see who it is.

"Sir?" He smirks.

"Ugh what are you doing here?" I ask annoyed.

"Working and you?"

"Good for you" I try to walk away but he grabs my hand and then he pulls me right back into his hard chest and he bores his eyes into mine.

Something about that sends butterflies to crowd my stomach, literally.

"No fair sweetness...I told you why I am here...why are you here?"

"Listen here Justin or whatever you call yourself, let me go" I try to pull away but he has me locked in and then he turns my face so that I am looking at him.

Something about this moment makes sparks fly and my lips itchy, I lean in waiting for the kiss, he then goes straight to my ear and he whispers "Euwww why would I wanna kiss you" and with that, he walks away.

Stupid bastard!

When I get back to my table I start to excessively drink.

"Slow down tiger! I am sure you do not want to hit the toilet again" Alvaro says.

True.

"What has you so pissed?" Bauti asks.
Oh I don't know, I bumped into one of those guys who came to audition then I thought he was going to kiss me so I went ahead before time, only to find out that he is playing mind games, stupid games!

"Nothing, what time are we leaving?" I ask while scanning the club for Justin.

"The night is still young L, here take a sip" Alvaro hands me a full glass of I really do not know what the stuff is, but it tastes like strawberry lips but with a pinch of vodka...mmmm.

"I want more"

Chris walks away saying that he needs to go to the toilet while Álvaro goes to the bar to get me more of that tasty stuff, and Bauti keeps talking to the chicks around.

All of a sudden the club goes silent and there is extra lights reflecting on some guys on stage and...Justin...He looks towards my direction and I look away...too much eye contact for the night.

"There you go" Al says as he places 6 more full glasses next to me.

"Isn't that the new guy who is going to be the main character in Chris's new movie?" Al asks and then I spit out my drink.

"Chris already chose?"

"Yes he was by far the best"

"Bore"

"The guy can sing...And he has the looks of a player and a saint! Which makes him the great person to play main character"

"Sure"

"Wow don't act so rapt" Alvaro says.
Nigga starts to sing and I am absolutely enticed.

I feel his intense eyes on me as I talk to my friends, I cannot take this any longer so I get on my feet but then I fall down the minute I stand up.

"Shit L! I almost poured this drink on myself"

"Sorry" I say to Al as I try to get back on my feet.

He ignores me and then he continues to listen to that Justin guy, I use the opportunity to go back to the ladies.
I get there and I turn on the tap in the basin and splash my face with water. When I look up I see him, I see him right there.

"Freak! This is the ladies room"

"Are you fine?" He asks coming closer to me.

I turn around and in a rush to get away from him I try and head for the door, before I reach the door I trip on a broom, and I fall while knocking my head on the mini bin in the toilet and before I know it...Lights out.