Chapter 43.

"Okay I am going to lift you and then you take out the bag that is at the top okay?" Andrea says and I nod.

He lifts me up and I open the door at the top and I take out a huge heavy bag and then I put it down.

Andrea takes the bag and he opens it and all I see are weapons of all sorts.

"How do you have these up there? Especially in the toilet" I ask and he laughs.

"I am the son of a mafia sweetheart, I have weapons all over the jet"

"Mmmm I see that"

"Okay here is the plan, I am going to bang on the door till the men open then you will ask to speak to whoever is in charge then you will go out and see how many men are out there then come back okay?" I nod and Andrea starts banging on the door.

"What's wrong!"? A boy asks as he opens the door.

"I want to talk to whoever is in charge" I say with a straight face, this guy is probably in his early twenties...I won't let a small boy intimidate me.

To my horror, he closes the door in my face.

"Well that backfired" I say.

"Fast" Andrea says.

I lean against the wall and Andrea sits down and suddenly the door opens and I am grabbed and taken to a man I do not know.

"Where is Mr Mcdilly?" I ask the man
.
"I am in charge...Mcdilly is back in Russia" He says while taking a sip of his whiskey from a glass.

"Where are you taking us?"

"Really? You think I would tell you? Esau take her back in there"
Esau comes and he drags me back into the restroom and then he locks it immediately.

"Well?" Andrea asks as he stands up from the floor.

"There is one pilot, then your pilot is still tied up, there is the guy who is in charge, two guards next to him and two guards next to our door" I say.

"Not bad" Andrea says and then he opens the bag and then he takes out guns.

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"Shoot our way out"

"We are outnumbered Andrea"

"No, just get to Miles, untie him and hand him a gun, we should be good"

"And you’re sure this will work?"

"Layler...Trust me okay...There you go" He hands me three guns and an extra gun for the pilot Miles.

"Okay"

"Ready?"

"I am ready"

"After you give the gun to Miles, run to the back, grab anything you can and put it in these bags then I will hand you a parachute then we jump"

"Isn't Miles going to fly us back?" I ask stunned. Why are we flying out of planes now if we are going to eliminate all of these kids?

"No, we can't be thought to be alive, let the plane crash"

After that Andrea starts banging on the door again and the guard flings the door open and Andrea shoots him in the head.

The other guard tries to take out his gun but I shoot his hand and Andrea exits and I shove the young man into the restroom and then I take his gun and shut the door.

I run to Miles and then I untie him and I hand him the gun. I run to the back while I hear gunshots all over the plane and as I try to grab everything that I can, someone strangles me from behind, I elbow him and he bends, I try and reach for my gun that is on a mini table but he kicks me on the leg causing me to trip and fall.

He goes for my gun and I use my leg to kick him in his manhood and he kneels and then I get the gun.

"Man don't you know better than to fight a pregnant woman?" I ask pointing the gun at him.

"Bitch" He says through clenched teeth.

"Wrong answer" I cock the gun and then I shoot him in the head.
I finish up packing all the relevant stuff and I walk back to where everyone is only to find dead bodies.

"Where is Miles?" I ask frantic.

"He is flying the plane" Andrea says as he opens the restroom door and then he drags out the young man.

"Where were you taking us?" Andrea asks.

"Not going to tell you" The young man says.

"Listen, you need to tell us so we can spare your life" I tell him.

"No"

"Okay" Andrea says and then he shoots him.

"Andrea?"

"Sorry babe, I am on a killing spree" I shake my head and Miles approaches us.

"I put the plane on autopilot. We can jump" Miles says and I give them all bags to hold and we all take our parachutes and jump.