YERI+JIHOON

•REQUESTED BY @funnelcakebvb1909•
IDOL LIFE [Fluff]

-
Red Velvet Yeri and a unknown male went to a cafe. Who does this unknown male look like to you? Is it an idol? Are they dating? Or are they simply just friends?

Articles were made as soon as they had spotted Yeri with a male. And who's that male?
Well that male is Park Jihoon of Wanna One.

Jihoon and Yeri had became friends after music broadcasts. Everyone knows that Yeri is friendly and gathers up all her 99 liner friends. But what if Yeri feels more than just friends with Jihoon?
After Joy and Daniel have been dating, Wanna One and Red Velvet had hanged out more together.
Yeri has thought she'll never have a chance being with Jihoon, but Jihoon thought otherwise. Jihoon had brought Yeri to a cafe but clumsy her, she didn't bring a mask to cover her face and she now ended up being on articles with an "unknown male."

"Yeri! Are you alright? What happened?" Joy bombarded Yeri with questions as she shook Yeri.

"Unnie, I'm fine it's just that I forgot my mask." Yeri mumbled, disappointed in herself that she let that happened.

"Yeri who were you with?" Irene asked with concern as she sat next to Yeri.

"A friend."

"Who friend?" Wendy asked.

"Do we know him?" Seulgi followed.

"It's Park Jihoon from Wanna One. He wants to bring me to a cafe so I went with him, but I forgot to bring my mask." Yeri muttered as she felt like it was her fault.

"Don't worry, everything is fine. Don't you dare to blame on yourself." Irene reassured Yeri as she hugged her.

"Group hug!"

Meanwhile,

"Red Velvet Yeri and a unknown male went to a cafe. Who does this unknown male look like to you? Is it an idol? Are they dating? Or are they simply just friends?" Seungwoo read out from his phone as he looked at all of his members in the living room. Everyone quickly turned their heads to Jihoon who was sitting on the floor.

"W-what?" Jihoon questioned his members when they all stared at him.

"Hm, I don't know, you were out around the same time the articles came out and that cap you're wearing looks like yours." Jisung said as he grabbed Jihoon's cap and looked closely.

"Aye hyung-"

"If this is you Jihoon" Daniel trails off.

"THEN YOU WENT OUT WITH YERI SUNBAENIM?!" Woojin shouted as Jihoon shushed him.

"Oh! Jihoon hyung you went out with Yeri sunbae!" Jinyoung slapped Daehwi's arms as he saw Jihoon shushing Woojin.

"Are you guys dating?" Minhyun asked as Jihoon tried to calm the maknae line down.

"No, we're not dating. We were just having a friendly date." Jihoon mumbled as he blushed.

"Jihoon hyung, you're blushing!" Guanlin remarked as everyone teased Jihoon when Jihoon covered his cheeks.

"Aye! We should hang out again with Red Velvet sunbaenims." Sungwoon pointed out and everyone nodded.

-

Wanna One has reserved a place that is big and enough space for them to hang out and it's basically similar to Zero Base. Wanna One had invited Red Velvet over to hang out.
As Red Velvet came, Joy went to Daniel and was playing with Peter and Rooney.
The others started play a game and Jihoon secretly dragged Yeri away from everyone as they hid a a quiet room.

"Why did you drag me here?" Yeri asked as she poked his arm as they were sitting side by side. Jihoon looked at her and poked her back but only got another poke in return. They poked each other for the next few minutes as they laughed together.

Jihoon stared at Yeri lovingly when she wasn't paying attention to him and he ruffled her hair and smiled at her when Yeri glared at him for messing her hair.

"Yah! Stop messing up my hair up!" Yeri groaned as she tried to fix her hair as he messes it up.
"Arraseo, I will." The boy stopped and helped her instead.

"Do you want Ice cream?" Jihoon asked as he continue to fix her hair.

"Or is it just you because you want to eat?" Yeri asked and laughed at how every time Jihoon would be having something to eat and would eat nonstop.

"Well I'm asking cause don't girls love ice cream?" Jihoon asked after he finished with Yeri's hair and leans closer to her.

"Then you should get me ice cream." Yeri stuttered as she avoided Jihoon's eyes.

"Should we go out and get ice cream?"

Yeri looked at Jihoon and slightly nodded as they both left secretly to go get ice cream. This time, Yeri didn't forget, and she brought her mask and a cap to covered herself. They went to a corner store that was few minutes away from where the others are and they both brought ice cream sandwiches but Yeri got chocolate and Jihoon got Vanilla.

"Yah! We're staying in here?" Yeri whisper-shouted at him.

"Yea so?"

"What if people saw?" Yeri asked as she looked around and ate her ice cream.

"What are they gonna even see?" Jihoon asked as he leaned closer.

"Us- what are you-" Yeri sentence was cut off when Jihoon leaned in to kiss her on her lips. Jihoon stayed there for a minute as Yeri was still eyes wide open.

"Tasty." Jihoon smirked as he licked his lips and stared at Yeri who ate her ice cream furiously while glaring ate Jihoon.

"You-you stole my first kiss!" Yeri was about to shove her ice cream in his face but she controlled herself from letting that happen.

"Might as well be your second." And with that Jihoon grabbed both of Yeri's arm and leaned in to kiss her. This time, Yeri closed her eyes and kiss back.

-

RED VELVET YERI AND WANNA ONE JIHOON SPOTTED AT A CORNER STORE.

-Omg are they so cute!!

-New ship coming!!

-Wanna One and Red Velvet❤️

"Aren't you glad fans love us?" Jihoon asked as he held Yeri's hands as they walk down the street.

"Of course. But I hate you. You stole my first kiss." Yeri smiles, then glared and growled at him.

"Noona~ I'm sorry. Would you want ice cream and chocolate?" Jihoon did aegyo as Yeri stood there smiling at him.

"Fine let's go!"

"This is actually a first time I'm hearing him say noona." Woojin copied how Jihoon said Noona, then gagged.
The 14 of them stood behind a truck as they followed Jihoon and Yeri.

~Minna
12/30/17
Hope you like this imagine!
Happy New Year to everyone! And Happy Birthday to my babies - Taehyung and Joshua❤️❤️❤️