YERI+WOOJIN

•Requested by @euphorimm
[Fluff] (REALLY FLUFFY AND HUMOROUS)

Yeri's POV
I yawned as I walked down the halls. 'I'm so tired with all these exams.' I thought to myself, but it was interrupted because of this annoying sparrow-looking boy with his friends.

"Yah, you- do you even look where you are going?" He shouts and I yawned again.

"Oh sarry, Park Chamsae." I said as I put my hand in front of him.
(A/N: I know sorry spells with the o but I want to make it more funny like My love from the Star like how Cheon Song yi [acted by Jun Jihyun] said Sorry. "Sarry" XD)

"Park what? Yah! My name is not Chamsae! It's Woojin!" He continues to shout at me.

"Oh did the janitors leave the windows open overnight? Did the sparrows came in the school? It's so loud." I said as I looked around and ignored his presence. I held in my chuckle as he glared at me.

"You-" I stuck my tongue at him as I crossed my arms and walk passed him and made sure we bumped our shoulders.

Woojin POV
Aish. This girl. How can I- she literally embarrassed me in front of my friends.

"Yah, Woojin-ah, that Yeri girl really called you a chamsae!" Jaehwan hyung said as he laughed like a psycho.

"Wow, Yeri-ssi, really got you." Seungwoo hyung said as the others held in their laugh.

"Ah, hyung!" I whined, I ruffled my hair in embarrassment and walked away.

'I need to fight back!'

Author POV
Throughout the day, Woojin have been searching for one person. That one person that he needs to fight back with.

"Yah, who are you looking for? Isn't your neck tired of stretching? You've been stretching your neck like a giraffe the whole day." Jihoon nudged Woojin as Woojin shook his head and payed attention in class.

'What am I doing?' Woojin thought to himself.

Later on, Woojin had walk down the halls absentmindedly because he was only thinking of this one specific person.
His thoughts were interrupted when he bumped into something, or more likely a small figure in front of him.

"Oh, it's Park Chamsae, but it's him he who bumped into me this time." She teasingly smiled and Woojin faked a smile at her. In a flash, Woojin grabbed her shoulders and push her towards the lockers and trapped her in between him.

"Y-Yah! You chamsae, what are you trying to do?" Yeri stuttered as she was shocked from the way "sparrow looking boy" was acting. Yeri closed her eyes shut as she turned her head away from Woojin. Woojin who was watching her chuckled to himself and leaned down to her ears.

"You are so short." Woojin whispered in Yeri's ear seductively and stood back up innocently as Yeri froze and glared at him at the same time.

"I win." Woojin cheered as he walked away with Yeri staring at his back.

'Why? He? What? This stupid chamsae!' Yeri thoughts were exploding as she became red and ran after the boy.

The boy who was still busy cheering for his victory does not know what is coming for him.

"Park Chamsae, you stupid!" Woojin stopped in his tracks and turned around. Yeri shouting who also caught Woojin's friends attention because they were not far away. But they turn to see the show that was in front of them.

"Park Chamsae you are so dead."

"And what is Kim Shortie gonna do?" Woojin fought back as Yeri death glared at Woojin.