SEULGI+MINHYUN

•REQUESTED BY @funnelcakebvb1909•
IDOL LIFE [FLUFF]

-
It was just an accident. Where one meets another by bumping. But what if they ALWAYS bump into each other when they see each other?

Well for Red Velvet Seulgi and Wanna One Minhyun for you, they bump into each other frequently, even if it's accidental.

"Mianhe, Sorry" Seulgi mumbled through her mask as she bowed at the male who has a similar disguise.

"It's alright. Wait, Seulgi sunbaenim?" The male whispered as he pulled his mask down a little.

"Oh, Minhyun-ssi." Seulgi pulled her mask down too and smiled at Minhyun.

"May I ask you why are you out here late and by yourself?" Minhyun asked as he held the door open for Seulgi.

"Late night snack. I'm usually hungry around this time and I came out here to buy more snacks." Seulgi cheekily smiles as she looks down at her bag.
Minhyun chuckled at her when he saw he cheekily smiling.

"I like your smile." Minhyun smiled widely as he saw a faint blush on Seulgi's cheek.

"Thank you." Seulgi quietly mumbled. "I like your smile too."

Minhyun smiles to himself as he looked up in the sky. 'There's a lot of stars out here tonight.' As Minhyun was still looking up, his hands, found Seulgi's.

Seulgi who was shocked from the touch quickly looked at their hands and looked back at Minhyun smiling at the night sky.

"Are you okay?" Minhyun asked Seulgi. Seulgi nodded her head, blushing.
"Where is your dorm?"

"Oh, it's right down the corner." Seulgi pointed out as their hands were still interlocked.

"We live three blocks away from you girls." Minhyun glanced at Seulgi before looking around the houses.

"I guess I'll see you next time." Minhyun waved as Seulgi shyly chuckled and walked into her dorm.

-

"Seulgi Unnie what took you so long??"
Yeri groaned as she searched through the snacks.

"Wait, Seulgi how come you're all of sudden happy mood?" Wendy asked as she scanned Seulgi's face.

"Hm, what?"

"There's something she's hiding," Irene mumbled as she opened a bag of chips.

"Seulgi Unnie was with Minhyun-ssi." Joy mumbled with her mouth half full of food.

"Ooooh." The 4 girls cooed and Seulgi just blushed.

"We met by accident. He was buying food for his members too." Seulgi huffs as her members were all focusing on eating instead of listening to her reason.

-

"Hyung is back with food!" Guanlin jumped like a kid as he grabbed the bag from Minhyun.

"Hey, you guys eat, I'll go to sleep first." Minhyun smiled as he walked into his room while the 10 others stared weirdly at him.

"Don't you think, he's being weird?" Seungwoo asked.

"He's smiling too."