The Compound

A man who looked no older than 20, advances to where I was sitting. He has brownish blond hair and is well built. I can see the tattoo, a black bloody dagger, that marks you as a tracker, peeking out from his jacket. I growled an unearthly snarl when he came near me. Unfazed, he grabs me by my shoulders, hoists me up and pushes me towards the door. Keeping a firm hand on my shoulder he leads me to the line the others are standing in. There are some more trackers outside but these ones have tranquilizer guns and tasers. Carson and Roy are dragged out by their collars and dropped on the ground next to my feet. When everyone was out of the van, the trackers lead us into the compound.

They lead us down a hallway into an enforced room. Before we entered the trackers took off the restraints and herded us into the room, Carson and Roy had awoken, so they didn't need to be dragged into the room like before. On the far wall, are three rooms made of glass, on the opposite wall is a steel table with one of the Trackers sitting behind it. We walk into the middle of the room and stand as still as we can. A voice comes on over the speaker, the voice travels to every available space and filling it with sound.

"Welcome to BlueWell Facility. You will organize yourselves into a line in front of the desk to your right." The voice said.

We got into line like the voice instructed and we started moving forward once they were done at the table. The ones that were done headed for the glass rooms. While I waited for my turn to come up I watched the wolves that were lining up in front of the rooms. A tracker then would take their info and type it into a table, then let them in. The first ones entered. When they did their name and info was displayed above the numbers marking the rooms. When they were in the rooms a door made out of the same material as the walls of the room, closed the werewolves into them. They went and stood to one side of the room and did something I couldn't see, the rooms were soundproof so I couldn't hear what they were told to do either, assuming the voice was giving instructions like before. When they were done a door opened in the room and they walked into them and the next person walked in when it was closed. I was next.

"Name," the Tracker said in a bored tone.

"Kimber Wolfman" He typed it into a tablet.

"Go to Room three"

I headed for the room with the gigantic three overhead. When I got there, I was second in line, a mutt was in front of me. He soon was asked by the tracker what his name, Daniel Gornick, was and a few other questions that they could have easily gotten if they looked through some birth records and driver license records. The mutt entered the room, being trapped in there seconds after. Soon it was my turn.

I went through the procedure of Name: Kimber, Age : seventeen, Birth: March 6th 2000, When were you infected: Wasn't infected just born this way, "Ok" when was your first change: When I was eleven, Eye Colour: Are you blind, because you seem perfectly capable of seeing yourself, Eye Colour: *Huff* brown, Hair Colour: Brown, Height: 6'3", Height: That is my Height you twit. Looking up for the first time, his eyes widened at the fact that I was a good 3" taller than him. Then after he composed himself I got a glare and I have a feeling that it wasn't just because I called him a twit.

"You may enter the room"

I stepped into the room. The door shutting behind me.

"The walls and door are shatterproof so don't try to escape, the room is also sound proof." the voice explained "On your left, you will see a hole on the wall, stick your arm in there to get your ID. You will stay in here until you do so don't try to resist."

I stuck my arm into the hole. When I heard a beep my arm came out with a metal band around it with the numbers 3957 on it.

"Please head through the door in front of you"