0.1 - teen romance.

sarah pov.

"i'm sorry, sarah please i didn't mean it." ashton said with red puffy eyes. tears streamed down his face and he looked about ready to get on his knees. the sight of my baby like this made me want to die even more. knowing it was all my fault. i shouldn't of ignored him i should have forgiven him like any normal person would do. but i of course had to cause him pain like the fuck up i am.

i put my hand on his face and gave him a smile but fake smile. "it's okay ash, i forgive you. i just didn't know what to do you've never hit me that hard before and i was just scared, i don't know." i carried on looking down. ashton wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug.

"i'm so sorry i hurt you i got so mad, im the worst. i'm so so so sorry. i know i don't deserve you but it won't ever happen again." he spoke softly. and i believed him because why would ashton lie to me.

ashton had hit me before but like that, he slapped me sometimes but a few days ago he got so mad. i was scared but he didn't care. he seemed like a totally different person but that's okay because that wasn't him today. today he was in need, in need for me.

and i will always give him what he needs.

***

"hey sarah!" luke smiled sitting across from me at the small table. i smiled wide, now was the only time i would get to hang out with luke because now is the time ashton is gone at work. on the other side of town.

"you ready to go?" i asked. he nodded and we got up and left the twenty-four hour coffee shop not buying anything. we practically skipped to his car getting in. the boy knew about ashton and i, he would always say it wasn't a healthy relationship but i was okay with ashton and i know he didn't mean any of it.

he just gets mad.

sometimes i feel lonely though. ashton doesn't open up to me like he used to. he also doesn't let me talk much anymore claiming it's annoying and i should just do what he says. which i am okay with because he loves me, we have been together for three years.

"hey! sarah you okay??" luke asks snapping me out of my thoughts. i nodded my head and looked at the street lights. i still feel alone even though i am not. i look at luke as he concentrated on the road.

"why do i feel so lonely?" i sighed asking luke.

"because little girl, it's a lonely world."

//short or long chapters? comment and vote//