0.7 - shame on u .

// LMAO I JUST H A D TO MAKE THIS A DADDY KINK STORY YIKES, if you're not comfortable w/ that pls check out my other stories and/or find another book to read thanks, enjoy the chapter!! x //

3rd pov.

sarah felt like she was losing her mind. she spent three weeks worrying about ashton. although she didn't call she still cared. luke on the other hand was extremely jealous that she still cared he wanted her to be his little girl and only his, not for her to worry about some bloke who had probably moved on.

so what, if luke would do anything for her. this was the girl he had been in love with for nearly half of their friendship although he would never tell her in fear of rejection. but it tempted him because now ashton was almost out of the picture and he was ready to get on his knees and beg for that girl with soft hazel eyes and jet black hair.

although he much rather have her on her knees begging for daddy, luke grimaced at his own very dirty thoughts and looked at sarah looking at her hands in her lap. little did luke and sarah know they were always on each other's minds.

"let's watch some movies." he offered. sarah felt like luke thought she was going to snap or something which was not correct but he had been taking her out, cuddling her while watching films, and treating her like she was his only worry in the world. which of course only made her like him more.

sarah was tired of watching films though, sarah wanted to have some fun, get her mind off things. "how about we play a game?" she asked luke.

"what kind of game princess?" his eyes glistened as something inappropriate popped into his mind. sarah shrugged dirty thoughts never entering her innocent mind.

"maybe a board game? you do have those right?" she asked hopefully. sarah loved board games and luke knew so he nodded. luke left the room and came back with two games in his hands.

sorry! and monopoly.

sarah smiled and hugged luke as soon as he set down the games. "ahh baby girl you're so tiny." he laughed.

"shut up you giant." sarah joked. she looked up at the boy and he looked back down at the girl.

sarah wanted nothing more then to kiss luke right now and luke thought there was no better time than now to do it. so as they looked into each other's eyes and went over every good memory they had together luke ran his fingers through her shoulder length black hair.

his bright blue eyes sparkled and luke pulled sarah closer to him, sarah being confused as ever still enjoyed his simple touch.

luke kissed sarah.

sarah was shocked but after a second or two she kissed him back causing him deepen the kiss. he was finally kissing the girl of his dreams. sarah brought her hands to his neck and he wrapped his protectively around her waist, pulling away from the kiss luke smiled at the stunned look on sarah's face. "i'm taking you out tonight, like a date." he told her.

"oh okay." she said she just couldn't keep the smile off her face. it's like she finally felt something she was really happy at this very moment.

luke broke away from sarah and looked at the games on the floor. "let's play."

"okay!" sarah said sitting on the floor in front of the games. luke sat across from her, he would do anything to keep his girl happy. luke never hated anything as much as he hated ashton and the thought of sarah hurting because of him.

// yikes this was a really shitty chapter sorry guys, it'll get good i promise . alsooo do you like sarah pov or the 3rd ??? please comment so i know what to write in!!!

idk //