Who really runs this school?

WELP LAST CHAPTER A LOT HAS HAPPENED. HOPE YA READY FOR THIS CHAPTER (Tbh I'm just going with the flow on this one and
Going have to add 2 classes)

~(Y/N)'s POV~

How on earth did I end up in this situation?! My face is feeling all hot and I'm feeling light headed. My face covered with (F/C), I can't even move anywhere. He was basically doing Kabedon to me. This can't possibly get any more embarrassing, oooh but I was SOO wrong. Let's go back to how this situation started. Actually, all the way to this morning when I entered the school gates!

~Time Back to this morning~

I sat next to a tree and pulled out my sketchbook. I decided I should at least attend first period today, so just to be sure I won't be late; I came in 50 minutes and 45 seconds before school actually starts.

"Hey (Y/N)! What are you doing here this early?" Goth asked me. I waved "Well the earlier the better, don't want to get behind on all my studies. The early bird gets the worm, ya know?" I replied. He just chuckled, "Do you want to come in the Library with me? By now, I think I may have two or three students in there." Goth offered. I nodded and followed him inside.

When I opened the door I heard people arguing. "Justin! That makes completely no sense at all!" "No sense?! You're the one who's making no sense! A picture is a picture! Ms. Oh-I-Know-Everything-cuz-im-a-nerd!" "Correction I'm a geek! And you're wrong again; One has natural beauty and the other is just one for attention!" "It's the same Nerd!" "It's different!" "Same" "Different!" Then the both of them said, "Palette, I'm right, right?!" "Ummm heheh.." Palette started.

"Didn't anyone tell you that libraries are supposed to be quiet?" Goth interrupted. "Goth! (Y/N)!" Palette ran and hugged me. I hugged him back but then looked at Goth, it was kinda hilarious. He had this face like everything went passed him, |'u'|. "Are you okay?! What happened?!" Palette asked me. I was surprised that he was even talking to me, I thought he may be upset. I told him everything what happened.

"Hmm, that's odd. PJ usually goes after to bully people only after class, but not during lunch time." Saze said. "Nosy much. Since when did they make you part of their conversation?" Justin said. Here we go again. "Oh I don't know, but since when did I ask for your presence?" "Oh please, like you don't enjoy me being around" Then a thought came into my head.

"Are you two related?" I asked. Then they both went silent and looked at me with this face, (눈_눈). I heard Goth and Palette chuckling though. "Okay, (Y/N), I get it you're new and all, but don't you fu-" Justin got interrupted with Saze kicking him.

"Don't curse to my child! You numbskull!" Saze barked. Justin and Saze started fighting again. "Well we aren't human, are we? We're monsters!" "You're not exactly monster.." Justin mumbled. Saze stopped for a bit. "O mai stars! I forgot to meet Xahji! I have to go!" Saze gasped. "I'll come wi-" Justin got interrupted. "No. I mean it's alright, I can handle myself. But I need to talk to her. Ya know girl stuff. Bye (Y/N), Mr. Goth and Palette!" And with that Saze ran out of the room. Weird. Justin just sat down. I decided to leave him alone, he doesn't look like he wants to talk.

I walked back to Palette and Goth. "Heya!" I said. "Hey (Y/N), so what are your next classes? Hopefully we have some same ones" Palette said.

(Y/N) (L/N)'s Classes:
Tuesday
1 Period: Coach Error, PE
2 period: Mr. Ink, Art
3 period: Ms. Shyren, Music
Lunch
4 Period: Mr. Dream, Astrology
5 Period: Mrs. Helen, Math
6 period: Mr. Nightmare, History
7 Period: Dr. Gaster, Science
8 period: Mr. Cloud9, Culinary
After School