Weird Feelings

So 2019 is being a real female dog. UGH. Nobody wants to hear about my shit anyways sooooo yeah. Anyways Cue the storyline!

✧Y/N POV

"Xahji! I'm literally going to kill you!" I yelled. "C'mon Y/N! Don't be mad at me." Xahji defended. I slammed my locker rolling my eyes. "So you decided that it was going to be okay to do something like that?!" I leaned on my locker. "In my defense, I didn't think that you would find out this soon." "That doesn't make it any better!"

☯Flashback

✧3rd person

You were on your way to the library to just hang out, when you heard a familiar voice. You followed the voice and as you got closer, realized that the voice belonged to Xahji. You got closer, hearing her conversation with Cil, going to say hi and chat with them.

"You sure she said it was okay? She doesn't know why though, right?" Cil asked worried. "Dude, its okay! She said yes and I didn't tell her the reason, so you don't have to worry! Y/N completely agreed with it." Xahji assured Cil.

"I agreed to what exactly?" Xahji and Cil directed their attention to you. surprised that you're suddenly right there. "O-oh hey Y/N!" "Speak of the devil! Y/N you're here! I was just telling lil o'l Cil here how YOU agreed to go to the dance with HIM thats in 2 WEEKS!" Xahji lied and winked to you.

'I what?! Huh?' You thought. Xahji whispered to you to just play along and she'll explain later. "I didn't think you would actually say yes Y/N.. I know its sudden, but thank you for accepting it" Cil smiled awkwardly. "Its no problem, really. I was so surprised when I heard about this" "I have to go, but here's my number" Cil handed you his number before he left.

☯End of flashback

✧Y/N POV

"I can't believe you set me up with a guy I just met!" I whispered shouted. "Listen, I just totally forgot to tell you. Please don't say no. I don't want his hopes to be high up then crushed at last second. C'mon it wouldn't hurt. Its just one night" She pleaded with puppy dog eyes, folding her hands together.

After a long stare of annoyance, I sighed and stood up. "Alright. Fine-" "Yay! Thank you thank you thank you!" She pulled me into a hugged. I laughed a bit and smiled. "Just no more setting me up, okay?" "I promise!" We pinky promised each other. "Come on, I'll walk you to class"

After Xahji dropped me off to class, I noticed that Papyrus, Alphys, Napstablook, and Fresh were in the same class as me. I still felt bad about ditching Fresh to go to the skatepark. I sat next to him. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Heya Fresh" I waved. "Hi Y/N" He replied. "What were the odds of us having the same class, huh?" "Yeah, at least the whole group is here" "Yeah" It was a bit awkward. "Hey, I'm sorry again about the whole hanging out thing at the skatepark." I apologized.

"Its no worries, really" He smiled. He seems fine enough. "What happened anyways?" He asked. "Basically him being a baby bones and all. He's just embarrassed and all about how I beat him up. He even thought I was 'possessed' or 'someone else'" I scoffed "He's crazy, right?"

Fresh was a bit silent. "Well I mean, you did seem different. I'm not agreeing with him or anything about being posses, because thats crazy. I'm just saying that it was a little weird. Just look at the video and you might know what I'm talking about" I was silent for a bit. "Theres a video?" "Yeah. A lot of students recorded it" "Hm. I'll ask someone"

"Okay, everyone. Stop the side conversations, class is beginning" Mr. Cloud9 announced. The class quiet down as he went on with his lesson. Why did I not know about this video? I'll ask Xahji. She is sure to have a copy or something like that.