My Twin Sister Is Dead And Now She Haunts Me!! -- 3

"GINGER ABIGAL WHITE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOURSELF!!?" My mom screamed.  

"Nothing..." I said. I got my towel that I used earlier and tried to clean up the cuts. 

"IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE NOTHING! DID YOU CUT YOURSELF!" she screamed again.  

"Nope..." I sighed. I removed the towel so I could see the damage. I gasped, and covered it back up again. 

"Then what happened!" she said. 

"Nothing..." 

"It is not nothing! You're going to explain when your father gets home." She snapped and left. 

I sighed and took the towel off my arm. I looked at it again. I can't believe she did this. At first I thought it was just cut marks, but its not. 

I looked for closely. It said: IM COMING BACK FOR YOU.  

A shiver went up my spine.  

"So that went well." She whispered in my ear. Oh lord, not again, I'll just ignore her.  

I got up and went to my bathroom. I looked around until I found some disinfectant spray and some gauze. I quickly cleaned it and wrapped it.  

It started to hurt a little, but I brushed it off.  

I walked to my room and opened the door. Their standing in front of me was a pale white face. Black hair that looked like it was about to fall off. Blood red lips and all black eyes. The thing smiled and showed me the ugliest teeth in history.  

I screamed and closed my eyes, trying to get the picture out of my mind. 

"You seem scared of me sissy..." she whispered to me. Heck's yeah I was scared. That had to be the most horrifying thing I have EVER seen in my life. 

"The good thing is, you didn't see me when I had my burns... ha, that would've been funny. " She sighed. 

I would never ever want to see that. 

Remember Ginger, ignore her. I walked past her and sat at my desk. I got my textbooks out and started to work on my homework.  

I was almost done, when I got a text on my phone. I looked and it was my friend Clay who texted me. I have the world's hugest crush on him! So I opened my phone and read it. 

Hey! Wat r u doin l8r 2nite? 

Well besides being killed by my parents, nothing... so I replied:  

Nun y? 

I set my phone down and finished the last bit of my homework. 

"You like Clay!! THE CLAY I DATED BEFORE I GOT KILLED!!!" she screamed. Oh crap. It wasn't the same Clay...  

"No, this is a different one..." I said. Ok well. I really need to see a doctor... want to know why: IM TALKING TO MY DEAD SISTER!!!!  

That's a little odd don't you think?  

My phone vibrated and I opened it to see what he replied. 

U wanna hang? Go out gt sumtin 2 eat? 

Hmm... Do i? 

Umm sure... wat time? 

7:30 ill pick u up. 

I closed my phone and was in awe. The guy I liked just asked me to go out with him...  

"Ginger! Time to eat!" my mom called. I put my stuff down and stood up. 

"Oh this should be fun." She whispered.  

I went into the kitchen and sat at my spot at the table. It looks like were having sweet n sour chicken...  

My dad and mom were already sitting in their spots. 

"So Ginger, your mom says you have something to tell me?" my dad started. I gave my mom the death glare. She glared right back. I hate how they do that. 

"Nope, nothing at all." I lied smoothly.  

"Is that so? Then why is there gauze on your arm." 

"I accidently cut myself." 

"How?" he pressed.  

"That's non of your business how." I said. 

"Ok..." he sighed. Defeated.  

"I have a date to night." I said. 

My parents both looked at me in shock. 

"I never knew you had a boyfriend." My mom said. 

"Who is he?" he dad added quickly. 

"I don't... His name is Cl-"I stopped in midsentence. I felt this sharp cutting on my leg. 

"FINISH IT!" She commended. 

"Clay" I ended. I felt the worst pain ever in my leg. It felt like my skin was ripping away from my bones.  

I screamed right there at the table.  

"GINGER!" my mom yelled.  

"MY LEG!!" I screamed! 

"Ha-ha" she laughed.  

I looked at my leg and I saw blood running down it, making a puddle on the floor. 

"Oh my God Ginger!" my mom screamed.  

"What the he-"my dad started.  

"Call 911! NOW!" My mom screamed.  

See at least the good part is: they won't think that I did it.  

While my dad was on the phone with the 911 operator, my mom was looking at my leg.  

"I can't even see what the damage is, it too..." 

"Yeah mom I know..."  

So I tried to calm down and relax. It doesn't work...  

I got out my phone, and texted Clay. 

Hey im not gonna b able 2 mak it 2nite, fmly stuf goin 2 tha e.r 

I snapped my phone shut, and hoped he understands.

hey!! umm so new chpt! read vote comment!!!!! oh btw that pic up there is her sis...creepy if u ask me