Part six

Anonymous POV

I didn't want to be near that horrible place and that person that will just ruin my live. Trying to take it over. That woman wanted me to be her mate when i haven't even found my mate yet and this crazy girl is trying to hunt me down just because I have a pretty face. Well who said that I was going to stay with her or at least minimum be near her. Let me give you the answer. Not one bit, so i just walk out of the pack and ran.

It's been like three days since I left and I've done fairly well in keeping myself healthy by shifting into my wolf form and letting my wolf, Wendell, take over until he gets tired and then I just do the rest and it was like that for a while until I stumbled across a pack that was huge. There were so many wolves outside, talking, laughing and having a good time. I saw a sign saying welcome to the NorthenEye pack.' It seemed quite a nice place. I wonder if I will be allowed to eventually join them because I'm sick and tired of constantly running away, as far as I know I'm hella far away from the SouthernTree pack. So this pack is like my sister pack or something along them lines. Suddenly a sweet smell hit my nose and it was coming from inside. I want to investigate but what will people think of me as when they see me? They would probably think of me as some sort of intruder because I'm trudging into their pack looking like freaking Cinderella wearing her rags and having muscles. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll be freaked out as well if I saw that walk in. So I sat against a tree and waited.

Axel's POV

Since I can't hear anything my other senses have been working in overdrive, and sound is the easiest to identify. I guess I'm just not used to it yet still even though it has been a full year since that happened.

(Oh I forgot, Axel has taking lessons over the last year and now he communicates with people now)

I was outside talking with my brothers and their mates, who somehow are twins and my brothers are twins. The world is crazy sometimes, they way it can pair people up randomly like it's fate or something like that. While we were talking a sweet smell was wandering through the air, it was like cake and perfume. I stood up not paying attention to what Loki and Leon were saying to me and just followed the smell until I saw a figure behind the tree. Sleeping. It was a guy. I'm totally confused that it's a guy because my bros have girlfriends.

I did hear that it doesn't matter about the gender as long as there is someone in your life that will complete you and give you and the other person happiness and I'm not sure if I can have that sort of happiness because, of all the crazy, messed up things that has happened last year this will for sure take the cake. He is sleeping so soundly, but her looks so pale and weak. I mean he doesn't look like it with the muscles that i can't achieve with my body.

He turns to face with such a soft look on his face and his eyes were so soft as he opened and his smile was so wide as it showed off his pearly white teeth. "Well hello there beautiful are you possibly my mate that I have been looking for?" he questioned me cheerfully. I couldn't help but bring a smile to my face that was bigger than the ones that my last have ever been. But I couldn't let him take over me and quickly replaced my smile with a expressionless face and nodded.

(If you are wondering how Axel knew what 'his mate' was saying it is because Axel trained himself to read lips.)

His smile also dropped and he turned away from me. I felt kinda bad so I stood up and dragged him inside the pack house and to Morgana and set him down on the bed that was in the room. Morgana turned her hear around not hearing us until the boy was sitting on the bed. "Oh Axel, how are you I haven't spoken to you in so long. Who's that on the bed. Is that your mate?" and of course she would want me to engage in her girl gossip which I actually don't mind joining in with because it means that I know a lot of things that are going on in the pack, which is kind of exciting.

'Yes he is my mate Morgana, also I brought him here because he was outside leaning against a tree, I mean look at him he looks unwell and very pale. Can you do something like make him better?' I signed because I didn't want him to hear what I was saying.

She had a giant grin on her face and I knew what he was talking about and that mate me punch her on shoulder. I was leaving the room and as I turned back that boy smiled at me again. I closed the door as I felt myself blush. No I can't be in love. I wont be in love.

THIS IS DEFIANTLY NOT LOVE