Part ten

Salvador's POV
One month later...

Axel finally stop puking but now he has a baby but and it was quite noticeable. You would have to be and idiot to not notice. I mean it's good bit he is just uncomfortable all the time and very emotional.  He's now in his first trimester.

As I wander in my thoughts Axel walks in with one hand on his baby bump and the other has a plate of pickles dipped in maple syrup and chocolate. That looks really nasty but somehow he enjoys it. Pregnancy cravings. What can you do about it? He sits next to me and starts to eat the pickles that I slightly gag at because of the smell. 

He finished those in thirty seconds flat. I was astonished at the rate that he could finish it but I guess that's what pregnancy is like I guess.

After Axel ate he just slept and slept and slept for what seemed like forever it was only for 4 hours. I decided to pass the time by reading on baby names and browsing in the catalogue for baby stuff. I ordered a crib and a bunch and I mean a bunch of diapers. It is going to be a long three months.

Axel's POV

Ugh. My back is killing me. I haven't even been pregnant for that long but boy it's painful and this is what regular humans go through for nine months? Props to them because my back is so ready to drop off me right now. I get up and noticed that Saly isn't in the room with me.

I get up and walk towards my room and then suddenly I'm greeted by my cousin, James, and my father when I leave the room. "How's my pregnant cousin doing? I hope it hasn't been causing you too much trouble." James says as he rubs my belly.

"Yeah son, how you holding up?"

"I'm just fine father. I'm just tired and hungry right now but I'm just looking for Salvador because I must have fallen asleep and he left. "

"Ok you head to your room and ill bring you somthing to eat. What do you want?" My father asked as he and James guided me to my room. I tapped my finger on my chin in thought deeply.

"Hmmmm, how about peanut butter and chilli. Don't forget the pickles and ice cream. If you do..... I'll kill you." I smiled.

My father and James looked scared but nodded in unison and left me at my room door. I open it and I see Saly sitting in a chair with a book in his hand. He's so focused. I've never seen him like this. "Hey."

"Hey. You awake now," Salvador puts his book down and walks up to me, kneels down and feels my stomach. "How we doing today?"

I giggle and place my hand on my back and rub it slightly. "Oh I don't know. How about having a stabbing pain in your back?" I growled, quickly changing my emotions.

I calmed down a bit as my father came in with what I requested.  The only thing is that the ice cream is slowly melting. And for some reason I start to break down in tears.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"It's the ice cream, it's melting. It's j-j-just so sad!" I wail

My boyfriend and my father just l look at eachother. Both thinking the same thing 'damn hormones'

*****

After my crying fit I dig into my chilli peanut butter and pickles with ice cream. It was so good but others might find it disgusting.  I just didn't care at all.

I was about to lay down to sleep for the fifth time today I think when I felt the urge to suddenly puke. I run to the bathroom and just throw up all the food I just ate. The puking didn't last for that long as before. It's still so weird to have another thing growing inside me. But it's alright I guess. I mean of it makes my family closer the  I'll be happy. 

************

The next morning, I wake up to something heavy on my stomach. I wriggle but its not budging =, so I remove the covers to find that Salvador is on my stomach. But he's saying something  but I can't hear him because he's most likely whispering to the baby or the babies. It's great to see him bonding with them. Its heart warming.

I hope this will keep us together. Forever.