Part twelve

Axel's POV
One month later......

I am officially dead now. I can't take this anymore. These twins won't stop kicking. I'm so done. I'm walking around doing nothing but eating. I mean it's nice and all but sometime I think that I'm taking advantage of people just because I'm pregnant. And these troublemakers won't be born for a tiny while. A lot of people come to touch my belly, see the twins kick and ask if I need anything.

I mean I'm thankful for all of it but it just seems a little to much. Salvador and my brothers are decorating the baby room and let me tell you right now...

It is so fucking cute!

They are just setting up the furniture and accessories for them. I'm upset because I didn't do anything.

I walk to the baby room, which is right next to our room. And I see one side of the room is purple with stripes and the other side is dark blue with stripes. I look around and I start to break down in tears.

"Axel baby?" Salvador calls out and as he sees me crying he runs over to me.
"Why are you crying? Do you not like the room? I can change it." I stopped him by kissing him deeply and passionately. He immediately kissed back.

"No you silly goose. I love it! These right here," I point to my face as the tears flow down. "are happy tears. You have no idea how much I love it."
I hugged him, but not too much because I might squash the babies.

***********

I walked away from him to the kitchen and he followed. I went to the cabinet for marshmallows and pickle juice.

"Cravings again. I can't wait till you stop with the weird foods."

I dropped the marshmallow that I was about to put in my mouth and I felt my body shake knowing that I was going to start crying. I got up and grabbed the marshmallows and pickle juice and walked out the door.

Salvador's POV

Sometimes he just acts do dramatic. I love him and all but these mood swings are going to be the end of him.
I walked to the couch knowing that he's going to calm down soon enough and walk back to me.

"Hey Salvador, where's Axel?" I hear Morgana's voice as she enters the room. I don't look back at her I just respond by saying. "Dunno. He walked out because I said 'I can't wait till you stop with the weird foods.' And I haven't seen him since."

As soon as I finished my sentence I instantly got a slap to the head with her her hand.

"YOU IDIOT WHY WOULD YOU LET YOUR PREGNANT MATE WALK AWAY WHEN HE'S NEAR HIS DUE DATE!"

I flinch slightly because I've never and I mean never seen Morgana this angry before.

"GO FIND HIM NOW!"

I got up almost falling off the couch due to my fear. And I quickly slipped on my shoes before running out the door. With Morgana running with me.

Axel's POV

I probably shouldn't have walked out like that but he didn't have to say it like that. I lean against a tree trying to catch my breath, even though I haven't run anywhere.

I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. The pain only increases si much that I have to go onto the floor. My hair went to a deep red due to the pain. I then my sweat pants felt wet. And only then I had known.... I went into labour.

I needed to send a mind link to Morgana and Salvador.
'G-guys I've gone into labour help please!'

I instantly hear Morgana's voice saying, 'Don't worry Axel I'm-I mean we're coming for you.'

In a matter of minutes they showed up panting and sweating. Morgana ordered Salvador to send a mind link to my brothers and father. She also took off my sweat pants and boxers and covered me with a cover.

I can't take this much pain. "Ok Axel. On the count of three you are going to push." I nod my head bracing myself.

"1, 2, 3... PUSH!"

I try with all my might and it doesn't seem likes it's doing anything. But Morgana smiles at me and tells me that she sees the head.

"Again. 1, 2, 3... PUSH!"

"Why did you do this to me?! It's all your fault!" I yell to Salvador as I squeeze his hand.

"It's almost out just one more big push for me Axel."

I do as she says and push with all my might, until I hear a soft crying noise.
I'm relieved to hear that sound.

"It's a girl. What are you gonna name her?"

Salvador and I have thought about this for a while. We had many names but we narrowed it down to two.

"I'll name her Royal. I just feel like she is unique in some way." I breath. But then I remembered that there was one more. Here we go again.

(Skipping that because I'm freaking lazy)

"It's a boy! Name for him?" Morgana asked as she wrapped up the boy in a blanket. I mean where does she get these things from?

Me and Salvador both said in unison. "Pierce."

"Out of all names why that name?" I hear my father and brothers call out in their wolf forms. I give them a because I want to and it's my baby look.

This is my family and I love it.

A/N
This is the last official chapter and I'm so upset that it's done but there is one more part and that is the epilogue. I loved making this and I hope I can make more soon.