Not a chapter

This is more like a filler short story about how Axel can speak and understand people without hearing them. Also about his birth until he was left with the Woodland pack so I'm also adding that in too.

Axel's POV

After Tia left to have her baby I've just been in my thoughts all the time because I can't hear anything at all, so how will people communicate with me? It is going to change my life forever now. I sat thinking about this for a week until I finally decided that I want to learn English since i don't know how to speak it myself.

I woke up the next day to just silence and I was so confused at first but then i just realized that I still couldn't hear anything. I just sat and did nothing. My lights flicked on and off and as I looked to my door way I see my brothers standing there smiling at me. I wave at them and grab my notebook as they come to sit on my bed. I write down and show something to them 'Hey can you guys help me with something?'

They looked at each other and nodded. 'Can you teach me to talk with other people because I've never done that before so I thought that since you can already talk you could teach me?'

Their smiles got wider and they both nodded in unison receptively. I was ecstatic that I was finally going to be able to speak like everyone else.

~~~~~~~

Over the weeks I was slowly talking a few words and simple greetings and as more time passed I started to speak sentences so it took me a while but everyone helped me and I couldn't be happier and more grateful to have the ability to speak. I taught myself to know what people are saying by when their mouthing it which can be useful to me now. But it's still hard to live without hearing yet. However Morgana offered to give me surgery on my ears that could bring back my hearing a bit. And to be honest I've had some thought over this but I haven't told her if I want the surgery to be preformed onto me. I can only wait until I'm ready.

1st story done

*************

Holli's POV (Axel's and the twins' mother)

After my little baby boy was born I wasn't the same. I always knew that he would be special but I didn't want to tell him the power that he has until he's older but I don't think that my husband even knows that my little Emerald here(Axel's real name btw) that he is an emotion wolf it's a very rare wolf that hasn't existed in hundred to thousands of years. I want him to be raised right and protected. His birth made me very weak however, to this point I can't shift into my wolf form. I'm stuck as a human. I mean it's not bad but it's not my ideal comfort to be in.

I was walking around the pack house following the crawling newborn to wherever he was trying to go to. My husband was watching us from afar along with the rest of our family when the twins are only a few years older than Emerald. He took a while but he somehow ended up at the front door leading to the forest outside the pack. I slowly ran after him and picked him up and cradled him. "You want to go outside for a walk with mommy dear?"

"Agoo" Emerald just giggled.

I let my husband know that we were going out for a walk and I promised that I would be back before sunset, which is dinner. I stroll quite far from the pack house but it was good to get some fresh air.

We were walking for quite some time as it started to get dark. As I started to head back to the pack, Emerald started crying.

"What's wrong my precious gem?"

He just kept crying and crying until the culprits came out of hiding. Wolves. Dark pack wolves. I couldn't hear them or even smell them.

They had evil smirks on their faces and didn't care if I had a newborn with me in my arms. They lashed me and hit me and didn't stop. Emerald wasn't crying he just looked in shock. They cut my legs and I dropped to the ground protecting my baby.

I was just left dying with my baby in my arms.

I remembered that there was a pack near by so I walked to the pack that had a sign.

'Woodland Pack'

It suddenly started to rain and I crawled up to the door and knocked on the door waiting for it to open. As soon as it opened a woman looked down at my baby and picked him up.
I was so happy that he'd be safe. I slowly started to loose consciousness knowing that my time was up.

Story 2 done

************

A/N

So sorry that I didn't add this in I just thought that this would be the right time to do it so you guys won't be confused.