Attacked

HAI EVERYBODY!!!!!! So here is the next chapter and I'm going to warn you guys I really stink when it comes to fighting scenes >~

-SoulOfTheLucky

-Notorious_Neko-Chan

-DoFairiesHaveTails13

-DoFairiesHaveTails15

-julyjeann4

-julyjeann46

-julyjeann57

-julyjeann89

-julyjeann58

-julyjeann23

Wow A LOT of people like the name julyjeann 0-o

We'll I hope you guys like it and comment with all that good stuff!!

And now, onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

"that stupid pink haired freak..callin' me cute n' stuff..who does he think he is!?" Lucy asked herself as she looked up towards the tree branches and looked at the rays of sunlight that peeked through. Suddenly there was a rustling noise coming from the bushes nearby, Lucy started to stand up and get into a defensive position when suddenly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attacked

Gajeel was running through the forest as fast as his legs could take when he heard another scream within the forest. He stopped in his tracks and listened to the sounds around him, he then heard a rustling noise coming from a near by bush and before he could do anything something or more like someone was thrown in his direction and landed right on top of him.

"What the- hey get offa me!" Gajeel yelled out before he could actually see the face of the person on top of him and when he caught a glimpse of blonde hair he knew exactly who it was.

"Bunny girl! Hey, answer me will ya!" But he got no response from the young blonde. When he looked more closely at her face he noticed that she had blood trickling down the side of her face and a few cuts here and there along her arms and legs. He got up a bit and placed Lucy on the ground and looked up to see a man with a creepy grin and a couple of small knives in his hands.

"Gimme the girl brat." The creepy man said as he started taking slow steps toward gajeel and Lucy.

"Not gonna happen ya weirdo! What do you want with bunny girl anyways!?" Gajeel asked as he stood in front of Lucy protectively, not wanting the man to get any closer to either of them.

"Well then I guess I'm gonna just have to take her from you then!" He yelled out.

"OH NO YOU DON'T! FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" Some exclaimed suddenly and the creepy mans face made contact with a fist and was sent flying back into the clearing where he had attacked Lucy before. Gajeel looked over to the person that popped up suddenly and smirked.

"Took ya long enough flamebrain!" He yelled while crossing his arms over his chest.

"What'd you just call me iron for brains!?" Natsu, our young fire dragon slayer exclaimed as he walked over to gajeel and pushed his forehead against his as he glared at the young iron dragon slayer. But before gajeel could counter with anything, both their collars were grabbed and they were lifted into the air.

"Not now boys!" Shouted a very angry Makarov as he dropped the boys on the ground and his long arms went back to their normal length.

"Might now we have some serious stuff to deal with, your fighting can wait for another time!" Master Makarov shouted.