4: Mitch And His New Toy

Chapter 4: Mitch And His New Toy

“Hey Gareth” I said with a smile as he met me outside of my last class of the day. We started walking down the crowded hallways together.

Then he abruptly stepped in front of me without moving “uh… Gareth?” I said as people pushed past us mumbling stuff.

“Yes?” he asked normally.

“Why’d we stop?” I asked.

“Just didn’t feel like moving anymore” he stated shrugging his shoulders.

I heard a girly giggle “oh Mitch” I heard a high voice moan.

I took my arm and swatted Gareth out of the way to lay my eyes on Mitch. He had the popular b1tch pressed against the wall sucking on her neck with his hands on her waist.

My heart broke but my fists clenched. His aroma hit my nose but as I inhaled it, I felt my hatred grow. He head fell out of the blonde girl’s neck and his eyes locked with mine. Everything about him was un readably but I did the least violet thing I could think of.

I glared at him, shook my head and flipped him off. I pushed past them shoving him hard on purpose and continued down the hall. Gareth caught up with me and pulled me out of the crowd.

“You okay?” he asked gently rubbing my arm.

I nodded “couldn’t be better, I have detention” I stated but I sounded pretty gloomy.

He nodded “I do too. Come on” he said pulling me with him.

“Chrystal” I heard a deep voice call my name. I tried to see Mr. White and even though I was a little mad for getting the detention I smiled up at him.

“Yes Mr. White?” I asked.

“I would like to have your detention in my room” he stated.

I nodded and turned to Gareth and waved, then followed silently behind Mr. White. We arrived at his room and I walked in first. I halted in my steps and stared at the scene in front of me. The blonde b1tch with the perfect body was sitting on a table with her legs spread wide. Mitch stood in between them and was kissing her with one hand on her ass and one in her hair. Her hands were wrapped up in her hair.

Mr. White stepped paced me skill fully as I felt my heart break the rest of the way.

He cleared his throat “no friends in detention Mitch” he stated.

They pulled apart but not before he pecked her lips then turned. His eyes fell on my and he instantly turned to a hard statue. The chick behind him jumped off the table and smiled once at him winking and the shaking her hips as she walked by. She bumped in to me on purpose and walked through the door.

I took my eyes off Mitch and walked to the very back of the classroom. I through my stuff down as Mr. White took a seat at his desk. I sat in the chair at the table and glared at Mitch telling him not to sit beside me.

Of course he decided to walk all the way to the back and sit beside me when the room was empty. I just looked the other way towards the wall.

“I am off to do some photo copying, no talking” he stated and walked from the room but I noticed that he shut the door. Sometimes I think everyone is out to get me.

Mitch sighed “Chrystal I-” he started but I stopped him.

“No Mitch you don’t have to explain everything to me. I have only known you for what? Two days? Plus we can’t ever talk to each other so we aren’t even friends” I stated and picked up my stuff.