The Payment of Hurting me, Alpha

COPYRIGHT © 2014 Seah_29

All rights reserved.

No parts of this story may be reproduced, stored in any retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the owner. Copying my work without my permission or an act of plagiarism is punishable by law. For information kindly leave your comments in here.

The characters, settings, events and flow of story have no connection in real life rather based upon my wild imagination. If you notice something odd please leave me a comment. This is my first story so hope you guys like it.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

The Payment of Hurting me, Alpha.

TWO WEREWOLVES ARE THEY DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER OR DESTROY EACH OTHER?

What if you devotedly prayed and wished for to be your soulmate was actually your mate but he doesn’t want you to be his.

                Celestine’s life was far from normal, she was an outcast with only her brother that really cares for her. She craves for a love that will give meaning to her life and will save her from cruelty.

                But when fate granted her prayers she found her heart shattered into pieces. In unbearable pain, hope still remains. She escapes her harsh world and embarks to a new journey of life she never expects was already written.

                Join her as she fulfill the prophecy, face the fight where it all begun and romance to a man she thought before never love her back.