Chapter 10: Regrets

COPYRIGHT © 2014 Seah_29

All rights reserved.

No parts of this story may be reproduced, stored in any retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the owner. Copying my work without my permission or an act of plagiarism is punishable by law. For information kindly leave your comments in here.

The characters, settings, events and flow of story have no connection in real life rather based upon my wild imagination. If you notice something odd please leave me a comment. This is my second story so hope you guys like it.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

CHAPTER 10

 Regrets

                The planning about the rescue mission of Samantha's pack was flowing smoothly. Not meddling in the brain storming of the alphas as each one throw suggestions like their just having a normal conversation. I was just staring and listening at them, amazed of how they simply throw out of the window the ideas that was bluntly rejected by the others. They are alphas which mean everything about them are multiplied by two and that includes emotions, so I was surprised that the room wasn't broken yet. Even my brother never dared to butt in and just listened attentively.

                Speaking of Gab, I have to apologize to him. I wasn't use to him being mad at me; hell! Not even once we had argued before. So he giving me cold shoulders did hurt. I never meant to exclude him as my family; in fact he was one of the reasons why I left the pack. I don't want to be a burden to him because he was soon to be the beta. I always gave him a hard time defending me each time Dad or other members of the pack made fool of me. I always hated myself because I can’t do anything for him. I am lucky to have a brother like him and he must know that I love him.

                The room was still being filled of noises coming from the alphas but my ears caught something familiar. It’s that voice again, the one I heard from when I was tested if I am capable to me the Chief in command of the training. This time the voice was much louder, still whimpering but it’s like caving. I slowly stood up, searching for the voice where it’s coming from. I didn't even noticed Gian was calling me.

'Cel!' I startled because Gian suddenly called my name through our link. I quickly faced him, seeing twelve pairs of eyes looking at me, not to mention the owners were all gorgeous. I felt my cheeks heated up; I cleared my throat so they won't notice my embarrassment.

"Is there something wrong?" Gian asked and I just shook my head as a response.

"As I said earlier I'll be sending you and Carlo on my behalf. You will go along with Alpha Jacobus and the others in this mission while I stand on his position for the mean time." Gian stated, I met Jacobus eyes fixed on me as if telling me that 'you’re not going anywhere without me'.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning, I already told someone to book flights and hotel for us." Jacobus informed, I just nodded not wanting to entertain some audience of the drama that was happening between us.

                After the training I head at the training areas where I told Carlo to conduct the instructions I gave him. While I was on the way I saw tables, linens, chairs, lights and chopped woods for the bonfire were being set for the party tonight. Everyone was excited about it but I can't seem to enjoy it when my brother and I are not on good terms. So I'll talk to him after I check the training; voice out all the ill feelings and catch up for the lost three years we haven't been together.