Chapter 1: Even if it means facing the past

COPYRIGHT © 2014 Seah_29

All rights reserved.

No parts of this story may be reproduced, stored in any retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the owner. Copying my work without my permission or an act of plagiarism is punishable by law. For information kindly leave your comments in here.

The characters, settings, events and flow of story have no connection in real life rather based upon my wild imagination. If you notice something odd please leave me a comment. This is my second story so hope you guys like it.

Chapter 1

Even if it means facing the past

            I ran as fast as I could ignoring the large leaves of the plants around hitting the surface of my skin. The heat from the sun is penetrating into my fair skin and sweats are dripping all over me. The feeling of the wind hitting my face gives me the essence of how wonderful it is to live. But something enthralled my attention as the scent of the wind changed. I listened cautiously to all the sounds surrounding me and with the cue I move in a flash to the source that had caught my attention.

"I caught you!" I said to the little boy who was in surprised.

"Why are you out here without a companion? Do you know how dangerous it is?"

"But Gr-aunty Cel, I just want to have fun before going on the training." The little boy said.

"If your mother happens to know about this, she will shower you with preaching words till nightfall."

"She won't if you don't tell her." He said with a silly smile on his face.

"But not with your father. You know nothing escapes to him even the littlest information. So if I we're you I should behave properly; his been busy with this whole National Pack Meeting thing. And we don't want making him horn-mad are we?" I said causing him to have a contorted face.

"Cel where are you? I have something to discuss with you."  Someone in the mind link.

"Who of which we are talking about." I said to the young boy who was now clasping his mouth keeping himself from bursting out.

"We're not that far."

"We're?"

"Well you're little Adrian wants to play hide and seek with me." I heard a soft growl and saw the little boy startled signify that he was talking with his father in the mind link.

"Son this is not the time to play, go head straight to your training. Your aunty and I have something important to talk about."

"Yes Dad." Little Adrian said.

                I rush straightaway towards the pack house after making sure that Adrian is at the training area. It must be something important sensing how serious Gian's voice that he wants to talk to me just right after coming home from the National Pack Meeting. I halt upon reaching the door of the office and knock.

"Come in!" said by the voice coming from the other side of the door.

                Turning the knob to open the door to see the mated couple side by side. Clara our Luna is standing beside her mate Alpha Gian who was sitting on the large leather black swivel chair waiting for my arrival.

"This must be something important that you want to talk to me immediately after coming home from the two days National Pack Meeting." I said smartly.