Chapter 4: An updated version of me

COPYRIGHT © 2014 Seah_29

All rights reserved.

No parts of this story may be reproduced, stored in any retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the owner. Copying my work without my permission or an act of plagiarism is punishable by law. For information kindly leave your comments in here.

The characters, settings, events and flow of story have no connection in real life rather based upon my wild imagination. If you notice something odd please leave me a comment. This is my second story so hope you guys like it.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

JACOBUS POV

                I was giving instructions to Carlo about the next task when I suddenly felt a pull in my chest. There's uneasiness for a while but as the minutes are spend, my wolf became restless and agitated. I couldn't explain what was happening to me. Something is itching my feet to go out of the pack house.

"Alpha Jacobus?" Gab our beta snapped me out of my trance curiously then I realized I was spacing out.

"Sorry, where were we?" I asked him. He was still curiously looking at me but then decided to continue.

 "About the --" But as he continue someone in the mind link interrupted us.

"Sorry Alpha Jacobus for the interruption. The Brazilwood pack has already arrived." Said by a member of my pack. The two of us headed out of the pack house but as we set foot out of the front door, the pull I felt earlier intensified and my wolf became agitated.

"What is going on?" I ask my wolf but he stayed silence, maybe his not sure what is happening us well. I told everyone in my pack through the link to be in high alert and tell the other packs about it.

                Gab and I walked our way to welcome Alpha Gian's pack. The pull in my chest intensified again but this time it was accompanied by a scent that hits my nostrils. The fragrant that had marked my being three years ago was now haunting me. All the love, longing and pain that are always with me for three years are now heightening more. What's going on? Why am I feeling like this? I tried to establish my composure so that I could face Alpha Gian politely. I welcomed him and his pack then he introduced his family and pack members after. Gab was explaining to Gian about everything we had prepared for his pack while I scanned the place as I searched for the reason why my emotion was so messed up at the moment. I never thought that unanticipated situation will happen when Alpha Gian introduced his Gamma.

"Thank you for your help Gabriel. By the way I would introduce my sister and our Gamma. You might probably know her, Cel?" Gian said. His pack at his back parted in the middle as they made way for their so called Gamma. My breath was caught into my lungs, agaped by the appearance of a lady I never thought would show again after three years. There she was my love, my everything and the caused of my longing. My lovely ran away mate but what surprised me was that she's not the girl who left this place. What I'm seeing right now is the new Celestine and honestly it scared me.

                I couldn't sleep last night as I looked at each corner of my room. My wolf and I are restless the entire night at the thought of our mate just close but yet so far. I tried to approach her yesterday but she pushed me away, evidence that she bitterly loathed me. It pained and agonized me to the fact that she doesn't want anything to do with me. I helplessly sighed, it seems that it will really be hard to gain her trust. What am I expecting especially now that she seemingly changed. She's not the paper-thin framed with a bob cut hair that always wear a bubbly personality with her anymore. I couldn't take my sight away from the moment I set my eyes on her. She is now the epitome of curves in its every rightful place, her now sunkissed brown long hair with loose curls accentuates the shape of her beautiful face. She has everything that a girl wanted to have. But her bubbly personality that I love the most about her was now replaced by toughness; I let out a sigh again.