Chapter 12

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time, here are two chapters to make up for it.

Enoch POV

I was still in shock after what happened, I hadn't moved from the spot I was standing in for over an hour.

"Enoch, come back to the house so we can talk about how to get Percy back, we plan to leave in 2 weeks time." I heard Bronwyn from somewhere to my left, seemingly taking a break from watching Olive.

"Fuck off." I muttered, not paying attention to her, as I was trying to figure out why NICO, of all people, had gone dark. I mean, in the last loop, the...the...Lotus Casino! That's it! , Nico was sweet, talkative, and obsessed with a game called Myth O Magic.

"We're going to get Nico to come with us too!" Bronwyn exploded after fuming silently for a good five minutes. I turned my head to glare at her, then felt a bit sick. I turned from the cliff edge and stalked back to the house, fuming. I stomped up the stairs, slammed open the door, and then stomped back down the stairs to the basement. I stormed across my room, kicking aside piles of clothing, shoving the desk chair, sending it rolling across the room, and fell face first onto the bed. Well, this wasn't good. I fumbled on my work table for my Ipod, another 21st century thing Jake had gotten me. Before we left, he uploaded music onto on it so I could listen to it. I pulled up shuffle play, and half smiled when Band-Maids song Real Existence. It was one of my favourites, a song from the J Pop sub genre, J Metal. I hummed along, not caring that I had absolutely NO idea what the words meant. I just liked the tune. The heavy metal almost made me forget what I was trying to avoid...

I was back in our old house, back in Italy. Before the Lotus Casino, before Miss Peregrine.

"Amelia!" The voice almost brought tears to my eyes. My mother.

"Yeah?" I called back, surprised at the six year old voice that slunk it's way from my lips.

"Can you and Bianca get three tomatoes from the garden please?" I heard from the kitchen.

"Okay!" I shouted, standing up from the dead mouse that I was "medically examining". I ran to the base of the stairs, and hollered up the stairs for her. A moment later, Bianca ran down the stairs, and took my hand. We ran outside, and Bianca found two tomatoes right off the bat, but I had to find the PERFECT one.

"Ahhhh!" I heard my mother scream shrilly. I looked at Bianca, and we dropped the basket and ran as fast as we gould inside. We were too late. The door was swinging shut as Nico shook mama's arm.

"It's too late." was all Bianca said.

"No!" I shouted, collapsing on her chest. I felt her gasp beneath me, and I sat up, my eyes wide.

"Find my sister, Miss Peregrine. She will keep you safe." Then she took one breath in, and never breathed again.

I slowly became conscious, realizing I was wrapped in a soft blanket, with a low male voice talking to me.

"You fell asleep Enoch." Horace explained that I had been screaming and crying in my sleep.

I looked up at Horace, "Isn't it ironic that the undertaker's wife was murdered?"

Percy POV

I woke up to a soft, familiar light that made me feel safe and at home. "Kelp head?" I heard Thalia's voice ask. "Nico, Percy's awake!" I opened my eyes entirely and saw ole' thunder face. She still looked the same as when I left. Electric blue eyes and pixie cut black hair with a blue streak. She even had the silvery immortal glow of the hunters. "Fish face! Why didn't you come back?" I felt myself involuntarily look away from her.