Chapter 6

Real life:

   Betty walked downstairs to find her  mom sitting at her kitchen counter.

     "Hey!" She said.

     "Betty, we have to talk."

     "What happened?"

     "It's about your boyfriend. You need to break up with him."
Betty sat down at the island at the middle of her kitchen. "What. why?"

     "Because he's a serpent and I don't want you to go out with him anymore."

     "Bu-"

     "No, I don't want to hear it."
Betty slammed her hand on the counter and ran off to her room.
************************************
Groupchat - Betty broke up with Jughead and both of them are completely heartbroken.

Veronica: Hey guys! We should have a party.

Cheryl: ok

Archie: Ok yay

Kevin: Omg what am I supposed to wear.

Betty: Sorry guys, but I really don't feel like going to a party right now.

Jughead: Are YOU saying that or is your mom making you?

Betty: I'm sorry. You know how she is. I'm sorry.

Jughead: Whatever.

Kevin: Wait what happened?

Jughead: Betty's mom made us break up.

Kevin: Noooooo!

Archie: So are we still on for the party?
************************************
After the party- Betty and Jughead did not go. Everyone got drunk and Archie left early to go just go home. He left Veronica.
************************************
Real life

     Veronica walked downstairs with a red cup in her hand. "Archie!??!" She half screamed half cried. She was super wasted and wanted to go home. She approached Cheryl, who was also super wasted. "Archie, is that you?" She asked Cheryl. Cheryl just looked at her and said, "Veronica??" Veronica screamed and said "Archie! I found you!!" And she then kissed Cheryl, thinking she was Archie.
************************************
Ok,yeah I know this chapter is kinda boring and doesn't really make sense. So basically Betty and Jughead broke up because Betty's mom doesn't think she's safe with him and Veronica slept with Cheryl thinking she was Archie.