Chapter 13

I'm baccccccck!! Hey guys, I'm sorry, I would have updated in March, but I got my phone and computer taken away so yeah. There's gonna be some drama in this chapter so watch out for that...

Betty and Kevin...

Betty: Kev, I have to ask you something.

Kevin: Go ahead

Betty: Right before I woke up, did Archie come and talk to me?

Kevin: yh, he did. When the nurse came and told us you were going to wake up soon he kinda got up and ran to you.

Betty:...

Kevin: Why?

Betty: I had a dream that I guess is real based on what you're telling me, that Archie came and told me that he loved me...

Kevin: OH NOOOOO NO NO NO

Betty: yeah

Kevin: Well he has been staring at you a lot lately.

Betty: Oh lord what am I going to do

            *_* ._. :) *-* *=* ;) :/ :\

Cheryl and Veronica...

Veronica: Babe, I have to talk to you...

Cheryl: What is it?

Veronica: I saw you... And Toni Topaz

Cheryl: Oh

Veronica: Baby, I just gotta know. How long has this been going on? You've been creeping around on me while you're calling me baby.

Cheryl: I'll admit, I was wrong, what else can I say, girl? Can't you balme my head and not my heart? I was drunk, I was gone, that doesn't make it right, but I promise there were no feelings involved.

Veronica: No feelings involved? I see the way you look at her with those heart eyes. It's like Sprousehart but instead of Cole and Lili, you and Toni.

Cheryl: What are you saying?

Veronica: We're done.

Yall better get excited for the next chapter... In the comments tell me who you want Betty to end,up with and if you want Cheryl and Toni to get together. Love you!