Chapter 8

Michael's POV:

"It's been two weeks, bro! I've barely seen you." Toby wined as I threw him a Redbull from his fridge.

"You're being dramatic, bitch. We have classes together and I drive you to school almost everyday." I responded as I fix my jacket. I was going to meet up with Nastasia but Toby was preventing me from fixing myself up. We've been seeing each other a lot lately, and I never want it to stop. She's fun, and amazing. Even though we haven't been on a date, yet, I wanted to see her at the diner tonight, since she a night shift. But Toby was "trying" to persuade me out of it. 

"Come on, bro. Who is it that has you all tied down? Is she some chick from our classes?" He asked as he took a seat at the kitchen island. 

"No." I said as I took one last look in the mirror. I put on Adidas sweats, a large grey shirt, a Champion pull over, and Nastasia's favorite jacket that I own. She says it makes me look good. So I take her word. 

Just as I was about to leave Toby's place, he grabbed his jacket and followed me towards the door

Just as I was about to leave Toby's place, he grabbed his jacket and followed me towards the door. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like, idiot? I'm going with you. I wanna know who exactly is this girl that has you wrapped around her little finger." I was so annoyed to a point where I'm considering in punching him. 

"No, you're not coming." I shoved him back as he stumbled.

"Yes. I am." He pushed me back out the door, and I nearly fell. I retreated towards him putting him into a headlock. "Keep playing, watch, I'm kick your ass." He wrestled me, trying to get me to release me from him, but he struggled. Then he broke free and wrestled me to the ground. At this point, we looked like idiots on the floor, yelling at each other to stop. Then we heard a male's voice asking if we were okay. We both stopped to look up and see it was just Jonah. He looked at us like regretted calling us his best friends. 

"What the hell are you idiots doing?" He asked as shoved his hands into his pocket. I got up shoving aside Toby's leg from me.

"Nothing. What are you doing here?"

"Toby texted me to come. He said we were going somewhere to go see someone." He mentioned as he showed me his phone. I grabbed it and looked at the text.

"You texted him?" I want to punch Toby.

"Yeah." He said confidently as he brushed off the dirt from his pants.

"When?" I was so confused because I was literally watching his every move in his apartment, and we just left like five minutes ago.

"When you were too busy trying on and looking at yourself in the mirror. You are a girl, I swear." I released a frustrated huff, and pushed past them. I began my way to the elevator as I heard the whispers between the idiots as Jonah asked Toby where exactly we were going. But all Toby did was say was 'I don't know. He won't say.' As the the elevator came to the floor. I entered and regretted even coming to Toby's place in the first place. The only reason why I came was to get the jacket. Not to have Dumb and Dumber follow me.