Chapter 03: A New Friend

CHAPTER 03: A NEW FRIEND

**Troy’s POV**

I can’t help but laugh while looking at the contract that Kaye Summer gave me.

Rule #1: NO SEX. Of course, you know that I’m still a virgin. I’m saving this sacred thing for my future husband and not with some star athlete. Thank you.

Rule #2: NO KISSING. I don’t want to exchange saliva with unhygienic bacteria. It’s disgusting.

Rule #3: NO DATES DURING SCHOOL DAYS AND SATURDAYS. On weekdays, I’m busy with school homework and I study for my quizzes. And on Saturdays, I help my Dad fix cars at his shop so I’m only available on Sundays.

Rule #4: DON’T CALL ME A NUN, WEIRDO, OR A GEEK ANYMORE. Since you asked me to be your “fake” girlfriend, I think you should start respecting me by stopping yourself from calling me those names because it’s annoys the hell out of me.

Rule #5: FOLLOW RULE 1, 2, 3, AND 4. J

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard I couldn’t even breathe. No sex? No kissing? Seriously? I will never have a physical contact with her, never ever in my life. And about her rule #3, she said here that she helps her Dad fix cars on Saturdays. Does she really do that? I mean, I don’t know any girl that do man's jobs like fixing cars. Damn, that nun is surprising me. Oh shit, I just broke rule #4. Hahahahahahahahaha. My phone started ringing and saw Karl’s name on my screen.

“Zup dude?”

“Dude! Meet us at Palladium! We’re having a little party. All the Red Lions are here man!” I could hear the loud music in the background. Red Lions is the name of our team.

“Okay, I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” I hung up.

**

“Bro! You missed practiced yesterday.” Brandon, my other teammate greeted me as I enter the party.

“He got in detention because of the nun.” Karl interrupts.

“Yeah. And I’m sure all of you saw my Mom’s face while talking to Coach Nash.” I said arrogantly.

“Bro, she looked like she was going to explode from anger. Good thing you weren’t there. So what’s your plan? ” Kyle asked while drinking a beer.

“Well, I figured it out already. Mom said the school needs to see some improvements in my grades before letting me play next month. So I asked the nun to be my fake girlfriend.” I said as I take a shot of vodka.

All the boys were in utter shock when they heard what I said.

“Wait—You what? Have you been taking pots?” Karl asked in disbelief.

“Bro, are you talking about Kaye Summer? The nun that has a greasy hair and thick eye glasses?” Brandon asked for confirmation.

“Dude! It doesn’t make sense. How does making her your girlfriend help you?” Kyle asked.

“Whoa whoa guys. Slow down please. One question at a time.” I retorted.

“You are dating the nun dude! That is so weird!” Karl bursts out laughing. “I have high standards. I don’t date ugly girls like her.” Karl says as he imitates my voice.

“Dude! She is nothing like Veronica. That cheerleader is blazing hot and good in bed!” Brandon bragged.

“Guys. I’m only going to date her for a month. We had an agreement that she’s going to help me with my subjects. And I will help her with her social issues.” I said in my defense.