Chapter One

Zac's POV

I look at the view through the window. I love doing this. It's not in my nature to give appreciation to nature the first things in the morning but doing it kind of releasing my stress a bit. I rolled my window open to get some fresh air. I hate opening my window because all the smell from the town will stick on my clothes. I have a pretty bad temper and I try as hard as I can to not burst. I saw my driver surprised face reflected at the rear-view-mirror but I ignored him. I don't know why but something drew me to open the window. Maybe my instinct is telling me that I need fresh air.

I lean on my seat. Try to chill every nerve in my body. I have to ride with my driver today because I had a bad hangover last night. My head is still dizzy even though I already drank the hangover soup my mom made for me this morning.

I have a very good start today. Breakfast in bed from my adorable sister. A warm hug and soup from mom and no free speech from dad. He usually nagging around when I was at my family mansion. His favourite topic is 'Zac Wild Life At Night' and trust me, you don't want to hear his babbling.

I closed my eyes for a while because my vision got blur. When I open my eyes, they automatically catch something. 

A woman? 

My heart suddenly beat faster than usual. What the heck? I don't know what happens but when I saw her, everything seems in slow motion. I can see only her. It's like I'm in my own world.

She's something, my mind tell. Orange-wavy hair and spectacle. Her fashion is unbelievably old. Very classic. Her big sling bag is hanging on her body. She is sighing on some sort of brown file that she's holding. I cannot stop staring at her. She successfully attracts my attention but it did not last long.

I lost the view of her when the limousine suddenly stops. I try searching for her but I lost her. I groaned in frustration. Whatever makes he stops the car, better make it reasonable.

My driver/ bodyguard turns to face me. The sound-proof glass separates the space between him and I. I put it because I like to keep my life privacy. Especially from my driver.

I raised my hand as the approval to roll down the glass.

"What is it, William?" I ask him. He's at his early thirty and not married. His twin brother is my best friend but their behaviour are opposite from each other.

"Sorry sir but I accidentally pinned the tire," he said in regretful voice. I look out the front window and saw an interesting cafe. The combination of black and white colour for the terms catch my interest me. I look at my phone and check my schedule and my first meeting is at noon so it is not a big deal if I take a sip of morning coffee.

I don't have anyone to remind me. I just lost my another PA a week before. I never fired my assistant but they quit it themselves. I love the tiredness on their faces. I like to see if they are willing to do this kind of job. Only the best will stay but for the time being, I cannot find 'The Best'.

"Let me and your father in charge of your secretary from now on. I cannot stand one by one leaving this office. What the hell have you done to them?" This is what Robert said when the last one left. There are some reasons I do this. I need someone who can work like me, understand me.

I switched my attention to Rupert. "No need to be sorry William. Just take your time to fix it. I'll wait you the cafe." I point at the cafe and he nods. 

I get myself out of the car and walk towards the cafe. My phone buzz in my pocket. I take it out and read the message.

'Honey, don't forget about tonight :)'