Ainfiyer Dini Mashtadden

Log #090

Date: ??-??-2156

Agent: [DATA CORRUPTED]

Emotional Status: Neutral

The night and day seem to have vanished along with the civilization on this Earth. It's a sad sight to behold, the other day I found what could have been the skeleton of a young Homo Sapiens Sapiens Novus, female, of about 4-years-old. Her hands were hugging what seemed a classic, our classic, teddy bear. It was completely heart breaking; alas, it is not in my job description to feel anything.

It has been 45 months, 3 days and 12 hours with 34 minutes since my team and I were left on this dimension. Although they died sooner than expected, I did not. The reasons for their death might have been LQP-79. The plague virus has and still is active in this Earth. For some reason, I am immune to it. For that reason, it is possible that I have yet to be 'rescued' by the federation that sent me here.

Well, if that is not the reason, and the actual reason is the artifact in this Earth, then I am sad to report that I have still not found that artifact. Yes, I have searched high and low for it, but there are no tall-tale signs that would say where it may be hiding. I do have in mind that it may be sleeping, making it more difficult to look for.

If you're a new personnel that has been assign to read my Logs, then I guess I should explain what this artifact is. Do know, that this is special information that only scientists and mission agents should know.

[THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR PERSONNEL WITH RESEARCH AND/OR HIGH COMMAND PRIVILEGES. ANYONE ELSE DARE TO READ THIS WILL BE EXTINGUISHED.]

The Earth of Dimension E-042 suffered a mass extinction in the estimated year of 2103, due to the pandemic virus of LQP-79, causing what you would call a 'zombie' plague. This, along with the mass panic that it caused, were the primary factors for this Earth's extinction of any living thing.

When the out-brake started, the decision to place in quarantine full countries were being taken. This caused for those countries to attack in defense, sending nuclear weapons to the other countries. Unluckily, most of the nuclear bombs were made by LQP-79 infested workers who had yet to know that, causing not only an atomic explosion on their destination, but spreading LQP-79 -that had gotten immune to the atomic things by being created in an atomic laboratory itself- too. The atomic explosions not only attacked the humans, but it attacked the Earth in that area, making it un-fertile.

Soon thereafter, the Earth turned into a massive, atomic wasteland. With little to no survivours around.

Well, the artifact that the TASA Federation is looking for is called The Book of the Darkest Secrets. You see, our dimension -Dimension A-000- had had good connections with the TASA Foundation collocated in this dimension. The TASA Foundation informed that they had found The Book of the Darkest Secrets moments, if hours only, before the first case of LQP-79 was shown. It is possible that The Book of the Darkest Secrets had something to do with the mass extinction of Earth's living things. Not even the birds nor deep sea fish are alive, and the samples of soil we have collected show nothing but dead animal and plant cells.

Now, on to The Book of the Darkest Secrets . In our dimension, this book might be what the Aeghads described as their holy book. In their legends, the Ainfiyer Dini Mashtadden was a book that Ifghen ,their all-powerful god, used to write things down. It is said that it contained the recipe to create life, to cheat death and to become a god, amongst other things. Also, it seemed that in some legends, Ifghen also used the book to write down jokes and sorrow stories, much like a frustrated writer would.

Legends depicted Ifghen as a lonely humanoid creature. He created Earth to humour himself, and to feel less lonely. He also created the Ainfiyer Dini Mashtadden to express to someone about his life frustrations. From here came that the book was actually alive, it having a complete life system in the back cover, with a pumping heart and a thinking brain. But it's brain was not yet evolutioned, so it could not think at all.