Itachi if looks could kill

-The Next Morning Around 9 AM-

Kayla's POV

I wake up hearing squaking and I throw a pillow at the window and I continue to hear squaking. "Fuck you Lady Tsunde." I grumble sitting up and I walk to my room and I grab my usual outfit and I change and I put my Jonin Vest on and I teleport into Lady Tsunde's office with a poof.

"Ah Kayla your here." Lady Tsunde says to me with a smile.

"You had to wake me up didn't you." I grumble.

"Well you see I want to see which person is superior in battle between you and Itachi." Lady Tsunde says.

"Oh is that all." I say yawning. "It's Itachi." I say to her.

"How do you know?" Lady Tsunde says to me.

"He has the Sharigan and the Mangegeko Sharigan and both have really strong Gen Jutsu plus he can copy my movements in an instant with the Sharigan he can even copy my Jutsu thats probably why I never bothered fighting the Uchiha because they are arrogant and strong but he's superior no matter which way we fight unless I use my sword but that's the only way I could beat him but he could put a gen Jutsu on me and I wouldn't be able to see through it much less get out of it." I explain to her.

"I see so he is superior in basically any way." Lady Tsunde says narrowing her eyes.

"But everyone has their flaws and it just so happens that the Mangegeko Sharigan puts damage on the eyes and can only be used for a certain amount of time. The Sharigan can copy any Jutsu except Kekkie Genkai from other clans fortunately for me my Mom was from the Uzumaki clan and I have both her and Dad's blood in me making me smarter and stronger there is a fifty fifty chance I could win or lose its the same with Itachi to." I say to her as I pull an apple out of my scroll and I start eating it.

"Right now I have to see who is superior. Go get Itachi, Shizune." Lady Tsunde says to her.

"Yes Ma'am." Shizune says and leaves.

"Wait hold up a second I'm fighting an arrogant jerk that is head ANBU and I just woke up. You have got to be kidding me."

"I have to see who is superior." Lady Tsunde says to me.

I groan. "If he wins he is gonna hold it over my head for a month and I will never hear the end of it." I grumble.

"And that is a better reason to win." Lady Tsunde says to me with a smirk.

"I'm a gonner." I say finishing my apple and I throw it in the trash. "Oh well it was bound to happen might as well see who wins." I mutter and I stand up straight as Itachi and Shizune enter.

"Lady Hokage you wanted to see me?" Itachi says completely ignoring my presence.

"Arrogant Uchiha." I mutter and he glares at me.

"What are you doing here?" Itachi asks as calm as possible.

"Apparently Lady Princess wants to see who is superior between the two of us through a battle." I say to him calmly. "I get woken up just because Lady Princess wants to know who is superior." I grumble.

"Well its me." Itachi states.

"Everyone has flaws and I know you're but you don't know mine. I already know your style of fighting I already know my enemy but you don't yours. Sure you can use your Sharigan against me but you can't copy everything." I say to him calmly. "Also Lady Princess is this really needed I could beat him at Shogi and battle tactics easy." I say to her.

"Yes Kayla you wanted to become head ANBU one day and I just want to see if that's possible." Lady Tsunde says to me.

I grumble. "Whatever." I mutter and I tune out of Itachi's ranting until something flus toward me and I catch it.