{14}

"y-you do? really?" 

"Ya its fine u never touched me I forgive u" Corbyn responded and gave Jack a smile. Jack Jumped on him and hugged him, thankful he got his friend back 

"Thank god I missed you guys...Do you think Jo will forgive me?" Jack asked looking down at his hands 

"I think u should talk to him, He really loves you and I know he misses you" Corbyn responded making jack smile and blush a bit. 

"Ok, I will." With that, the teacher started calling more names trying to get everyone to settle tf down. 

--------------------------

The ceremony was cool altho Corbyn and Zach honestly just wanted to go home. They didnt have much to do but sit, they weren't really doing anything special. It was almost over when their dean presented the last award. Zach and Corbyn had been secretly texting the whole time talking about what they were gonna do to "celebrate" graduating from high school *cough* *cough* jail *cough*. 

Texts-  [bold corbyn] 

what are they even presenting? 

Idek like the outstanding grades and shit 

well we know who it's not

hey I got one 70 

ya on a paper that u spelled 'spelled' wrong 

ok fair it could be u 

nah my final science grade was a 97 

Zachary Dean Herron don't u dare complain about a 97 

I'm, not I'm just saying I know people who have higher 

ok well their gonna call it soooo we shall see 

end- 

"And with great honor, I present this last award to the youngest person in our graduating class.."

With that, both Corbyn and Zachs heads snapped up as they looked at each other and Corbyn pointed to Zach. 

"Zach Herron" The teacher called as everyone clapped. The small boy got up and walked to the stage still shocked as he grabbed the piece of paper and got a good job from his teachers. He walked back eyes wide as he sat back down texting Corbyn. 

texts- 

Welp

I'm a proud dad 

haha good to know I make you proud daddy 😉

Don't do that right now  

Why not daddy?

You know what it does to me

why else would I do it😉

Your in for it later 

can't wait 

End of texts- 

With that, the boys gave each other a look before filing out of the graduation meeting up with corbyns family outside. 

"Look at our two graduates!" Corbyns mom said taking pictures of them together before someone caught zachs eye.

"DAD!" He yelled running over, "you actually showed up!" Zach said hugging him. "Of course I did, Sorry im late," He said going to Corbyn's parents saying hello while Zach went back to Corbyn. 

"I love that our families get along," Corbyn said giving Zach a kiss on the cheek. "Me too"

The two boys went back to Corbyns while since the parents had to go to work for the day, seeing as graduation was in the morning. They spent the rest of the day together before ending up falling asleep on top of each other. 

------------------------------------------------

I'm uninspired for this book at the moment so if you've got ideas comment.

{WC-523}

12-20-17

-Syd