Chapter 1 : The plan

It was Sunday, 16th of February 2014. The ten girls were seated in the class. The time was 9:45 am.

But you must be wondering who these ten girls are? These girls are the best examples of friendship. They have been studying in the same school for long. They turn every boring day into an exciting adventure.  All of them have got each other's back.

There are several occasions when they all had taken punishment so that the blame doesn't come on to the head of one.

Well, here is an introduction for the ten teens, according to their roll numbers.

Amy, she is a girl everyone relies on. She is bold and agressive. Also has lots of care and love for her friends. She is helpful but a bit rude when it comes to her temper.  At most times, she leads the troop.

Ats, she is a super naughty girl. May seem quite and sincere but only her buddies know how crazy she is. But her mischievous nature results as a blast for the girls.  And one more thing she can get hungry or thirsty at anytime.

Aisha, the tallest and the dirtiest mind of all. Her dirty jokes makes everyone's day. She unites with Taha and Mussu producing punches worth remembering. Although she has an understanding and caring nature.

Farru, she is a newbie but has made her place among the young ladies. She is more like the audience. She laughs at every single joke passed in class even though it's out of her understanding. But she did learn to have fun.

Hajra, she is new aswell but has settled her feet in. She actually never thought that these people could give her so much to remember. Just few months passed but it seems as if she knows them from decades. She is fun and sincere.  And high at times because she is a 'directioner'.

Iman, a crazy little girl whose a bit violent. But that doesn't mean she isn't fun. You may never know when her acts can actually make you laugh till death. She also has a big crush on a daily soap actor KT. She is mostly teased on that. By the way she is good of heart.

Muna, she is  emotionally strong and real friendly. Though she is moody, she never spares a single chance of enjoying.  She always wears a smile no matter how upset she may be because she knows her friends can never see her not sad. She cares and loves all her pals a lot. And joins Ats in some of the mischievous deeds.

Mussu, a simple and studious girl. If she haven't met these girl, she would have been a boring nerd. Every student in this class is good as they study and have fun at the same time. Even Mussu developed this skill and now whenever she gets an opportunity to crack jokes with Aisha and Taha, she simply doesn't miss it.

Nads, a sweet and pranky girl. She is someone who loves to laugh. She is mannered and friendly.  She,  like other girls, is fun and understanding.  Usually,  Amy tells a joke and Nads laughs out loud. But beware she can prank anyone easily.

Taha, hilarious and sarcastic. She teams up with Aisha and Mussu as ATM. She is emotional and sincere. And loves every friend. As mentioned before she has produced a lot of punches and the funniest fact is that she says them seriously making everything more comedy.

Apart from all this, these girls will be leaving the school within a month. It's the last semester and therefore they all wanted to have a really good time and consume every single second. They've discussed on this earlier but didn't get an outcome. Hence, they delibrated on the same topic again.

"So, what do you all think?" asked Muna.

" About what??" questioned Nads.

"You mean the hangout thing?" Hajra replied with a question.

"Yeah, we should really go out somewhere.  Who knows when we all can get together again!" exclaimed Muna.

"But where Muna? We can't have fun openly in malls or any other public place." Ats said hopelessly.