CHAPTER 6: THE SURPRISES

One by one everyone dived into the pool. Hajra touched the water with her toe and gradually settled her foot in. But to her surprise the stair wasn't where she expected to be thus, she fell into the swimming pool with her leg first which was pursued by her body. Her head dipped and with a suffocating gasp, she emerged to the surface. Ats who was already in the pool laughed loudly. Hajra spat the water in her mouth on Ats. Ats stopped guffawing and pushed Hajra back. Muna yelled "First time someone copied the devil" and imitated Hajra's recent action. Ats rushed to the side of the pool where Muna was seated with her feet submerged and pulled her leg. With a scream Muna splashed into the water. She kept on shouting but Ats didn't leave her. For a moment, Ats had a different look on her face and a despicable flash in her eyes. Muna moved away and threw water at Ats. "Witch" Muna yelled and swiftly moved her hands in and out of the liquid. Hajra and Ats began doing the same.

"Imaan, you go first" Farru insisted. "No, you should go first. I'll follow you" Imaan replied. "Please!" Farru pleaded and pouted. "Together?" Imaan offered with a small smile. "Yeah" Farru agreed and held Imaan's hand. "Okay! On the count of three" Imaan informed. "One, two, three" both of them counted but only Imaan jumped while Farru remained in her position. Imaan raised both of her hands as she reached the surface and asked annoyingly "are you serious?" "No" Farru answered and laughed. Imaan collected some water in her hands and propelled it on Farru. Farru grew revengeful and rushed to the children's pool. "Where are you going?" Imaan asked but Farru continued on her trail.

Meanwhile, Aisha and Taha came along with Mussu's and Aisha's mother. "Girls, only few of us mothers will be staying for tonight as guardians. Rest will leave as soon as the children finish swimming and eating" Aisha's mother replied. Everyone listened and continued with their work. Mussu arrived in her pj's. Everyone stared at her. "Corpse" Aisha exclaimed and each person burst into laughter except Mussa. Mussa's mother tried hiding her smile but Mussa saw it. She gave an annoying look and her mother simply shrugged her shoulders. The two women left the pool. Mussu angrily dragged Taha to the edge of the swimming pool and pushed her in. Taha being lean was forced with ease but Aisha was bigger than Mussu. Without second thoughts, Mussu marched towards Aisha and pulled her. Aisha nudged her when they reached the end of floor and without any struggle dipped Mussa into the water.

Meanwhile, Farru approached Imaan with a damp cloth in her hands. "What is that?" Imaan asked reluctantly. Farru threw the cloth at Imaan. It went flying and smacked Imaan's face. Imaan quickly removed the thing and propelled it into the water. The cloth floated across the either ends. "What is that?" Hajra questioned and scowled. Aisha picked it and swung the wet fabric in mid air. "An underwear?" Muna shouted and guffawed. Aisha instantly dropped it in water. "Whose is it?" Imaan asked embarrassingly. "Don't bother to know" Farru replied and stuck her tongue out. "You are insane" Imaan commented and moved forward. "So?" Farru questioned and focused her eyes on the sky. What she didn't notice was that Imaan had swiftly reached the end of the water body and was about to pull her. Before she could realise what was happening, Imaan caught hold of her legs and brought her into the water.

"Let go" Farru yelled and punched Imaan slightly. "Here you go" Emaan said cheerfully and left her. Taha scrunched her nose and pointed at the underwear. "Get that out of here" she demanded.

"Don't worry! I've got it" Amy assured and walked to the swimming area with a big net in her hand. "Where'd you get that from?" Muna interrogated surprisingly. "It was there in the store room along with some other handy stuff" Amy responded and shook the handle lightly. "What were you doing there?" Ats hissed while widening her eyes. "I was searching a duster and other supplies with Nads" Amy replied after a pause. She noticed the look on Ats' face but had no idea what to identify it as. She then gently dipped the net into the water and caught the floating underwear in it. Meanwhile, ATM were warning each other. "It is coming for you Mussu" Taha warned. Mussu screamed and shifted the stream using her hands. "Aisha, it is approaching you" Mussu yelled. Aisha moved away and exclaimed "is it empty?"

Amy caught the underwear using the net and pulled it out of the water. "Yeah! Empty and dead" Amy joked and moved the net over the girls' heads. "Eew! The water is dripping on us" Hajra said disgustingly. "Sorry! It had no protection" Amy replied and laughed. "Thank you Amy! That thing was a threat to my virginity" Aisha declared and sighed. "It is empty dude" Muna said and rolled her eyes. "Who knows? Must be there" Aisha responded and acted scared.

"Want to check?" Amy offered and lowered the net. "No!" Aisha screamed and moved back. "Anyone dares to see the privates of the invisible" Amy upheld and waved the huge net. "Please! Take it away Amy" Imaan requested while making a gooey face. "It was on your face? Wasn't it?" Hajra reminded Imaan and punched her in the arm. "Oh! Oral?" Amy asked and brought the net closer to Imaan's mouth. Imaan was wrathful thus, she splashed water on Amy. "Okay!" Amy stepped away from the pool. But while leaving she questioned Imaan "Chocolate or strawberry?" Imaan growled at her.

"She is just kidding" Muna reassured Imaan after controlling her laughter. Imaan passed on an irritated look. "What?" Muna asked neutrally. Imaan just glared at her and the others. Everyone stopped guffawing. "And you Farru?" Imaan looked at Farru. She paced towards her and grabbed her shoulders. She dipped her into the water a few times. "I'm sorry" Farru apologised out of breath. Imaan then left her alone.

"Girls!" A distant voice called. "I've got a surprise" Nads came running and informed. "What is it?" Everyone asked simultaneously. "I present the guest of honour" Nads declared. "What? We have to share food with one more?" Imaan sounded disappointed. "Don't tell me it is your neighbour?" Aisha commented teasingly. "Is it a guy?" Muna asked and winked. "Stop it! It is better I assure" Nads responded and rolled her eyes. "I present the one and only" Nads said and gestured at the gate. No one showed up. A second, two seconds and five seconds passed. "Is it a prank?" Taha questioned annoyingly. "No!" Nads replied and peeked behind the gate. "When are you going to make an entry?" Nads whispered but the girls couldn't hear her. "Who is she talking to?" Mussu asked in a spooky tone. "No idea" Muna replied bewilderingly and shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay! Sorry for the inconvenience. I present the one and only again" Nads continued and stretched her both arms straight. A girl in a black tshirt and white pants came out of the shadow. "Nazzu?" Amy asked surprisingly. "Hey girls!" Nazzu waved. "Tube light" Muna yelled. "The corner of my shirt was stuck in the hinges. That's why late entry" Nazzu reasoned and pouted. "Welcome anyways" Amy greeted and approached Nazzu. She hugged her and Nads followed. "What about us?" Imaan shouted from the pool. "I'll change and hug you wet people" Nazzu replied and walked to the changing room with Nads. "Wet?" Amy repeated and laughed. "Wet people! Because of the floating underwear I guess" Amy joked. "Amy!" Everyone shouted at the same time.