CHAPTER 4: THE FIRST STEP

*TRING* *TRING*

The alarm started ringing. In all the ten houses.

Amy woke up and threw her blanket away. She got off the bed and rushed to the bathroom to have a shower.

"When do you have to leave for the resort?" asked her mother.

"4:45 pm" Amy replied while brushing her teeth up and down.

Her words wobbled due to the excessive foam in her mouth.

The excitement caused her to brush that way.

□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□

Ats got up and took a bath. She dressed and went to have her breakfast.

There was only a bread left. Ats raised her eyebrows and gazed at her brother. Both of them grabbed the slice and begun pulling. Atlast the toast was halved. Ats looked at the piece in her hand and snatched the one in her brother's hand. She ran straight to her room while holding one piece by her teeth. Her brother chased her.

She was indeed happy and hungry due to excitement.

□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□

Aisha's sister jumped on the bed.

"Get up it's 8 " she shouted.

"What? They must have left by now" Aisha shouted back.

"8 am not pm" her sister replied with an evil laugh.

"You" Aisha threw the pillow at her after groaning.

□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□

Farru was awaken by her mother. She got freshed and dressed. Her sister hid her tablet. Farru was gone mad searching. She looked everywhere but it was nowhere to be found. Alas she frustratingly snatched her sister's spectacles. And asked her tablet in return for the glasses.

She checked her WhatsApp and found out that everyone was still getting ready. She sighed in relief.

□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□

Hajra was lying on her stomach and her head buried in the pillow. Her body was wrapped by the blanket due to the random turns she took while she was asleep. Suddenly she felt a hand stroking her cheek and kissing it.

"Stop it Niall! You are making me blush" she murmured with a shy smile.

She then opened her eyes. "Meow" replied the being who has been stroking her cheek.

"Oh! it's you Kitty" Hajra exclaimed while rolling her eyes.

"You thought it's Niall" shouted her siblings who were enjoying the scene secretly.

"Ugh! Let me get my hands on you three..." Hajra groaned and got up.

"Three musketeers" mocked the youngest one.

Hajra jumped off her bed and chased them. For a moment she forgot what day it was. But as soon as she remembered, she hurried to prepare.

□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□-□

Imaan was in a concert of her favourite singer. She stood on the stage with a microphone in her hand beside the performer. She sung loudly and with all her might. She jumped and the crowd cheered.

"Imaan, Imaan" could be heard from the audience.

The singer beside her turned towards her and smiled. The celebrity parted her lips to speak while patting Imaan's back.