Fukuzawa Yukichi x Reader : I'll tell you

I knocked again Yukichi's office door, "Come in." he said with a cold voice. I opened the door slowly knowing that he isn't happy, "A-are you okay?" I asked him and gave him the most sweetest smile I had. "Oh it's you, I thought it was Ranpo or maybe Dazai." he said it with a cold voice, soon I notice that he might hide something from me.

"Are you hiding something from me?" I asked him,looking curiously at him and rest my hand on his desk, "N-no not at all." he stuttered and begin drinking his green tea. "Then why are you s-stuttering?" I teased him and asked at the same time.

"I accidently choked on my green tea." he choked, "Stop lying, I know you are hiding something from me." I became very serious and look at him. I rose one of my eyebrows and stare at him seriously, he quickly look away and continue doing his paperwork.

After a silent air came, I broke the silent, "Fukuzawa Yukichi." I said coldly and stared at him, he looks at me then looked down. "Okay I'll tell you..." he stood up from his chair he was sitting, he walk towards where I'm facing at. He lean infront of me and whispered towards my ear, "Do you really want to know that badly?" I felt his warmth breath blow against my ear, it may be weird but it was the best feeling ever.

"Y-yes..." I stuttered a bit shock by what he was doing, "Then kiss me on the lips." he said playfully staring straight to my eyes. "W-what?" I look at him with my eyes wide open, "It's not like the first time my 'girl'." I was fully shooked by his statement or command. My heart began to beat faster and faster I could almost feel it exploding in my chest, I can even hear my pounding heart. "W-what the heck is t-" I get cut off by a warmth kiss by Yukichi.

I could feel his tongue entering my mouth forcefully and "fought" with my tongue. I quickly broke the kiss and pushed Yukichi away from me, "WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed and Yukichi pinned me to the wall. Suddenly, someone knocked over Yukichi's office door. Yukichi and me quickly turned and faced the person who knocked over the door shouting "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!", It was Dazai and the rest of the detectives. When all of them saw Yukichi and I in that position it was very awkward. Everyone started smirked and walked away. "I think I heard it wrong... Sorry for disturbing you two..." Dazai said while closing the door.

"Look what you've did..." I pinched Yukichi's cheeks and walked away, but Yukichi grab my wrist and whispered against my ear again. "We are not done yet, go home and I'll let you know all of it with 'love'."

Omgud xD Okay that was awkward but it's okay. Still Hope you like it! Thank you for reading it!

To be continue...

Haikawal: Jesus Christ.