How Could You?

Nicos' POV

   "Happy Valentines Day!" Will,my boyfriend, shouted at nine in the morning. "Will it is nine in the morning,practically nighttime,go to bed!" I yelled,still tired. Will shook his head and then climbed into bed with me. I was only wearing sweatpants so I could feel his chest on mine and his hands wrapped around my waist. I sighed and snuggle up to him. "You're adorable"he said after a moment. "I am not" I mumbled, rolling my eyes. He nodded and kissed my head.
     "Nico?"
    "Yeah?"
"I love you"
"I love you too Will now go to sleep"
   Wills' POV

    I woke up and looked down to see Nico asleep. It's 10:30 so I got up and started getting dressed for the day. "Will?" Nico said groggily. "Good morning angel" I replied giving him a quick kiss. "I'm going to go to the infirmary,will you be ok?" I asked. He nodded and wished me a good day. "Love you" I yelled walking out the door. "Love you too" Nico yelled after me.

    "Will can you do me a favor?" Chiron asked running,well trotting up to me with a boy that I don't know the name of. "Can you show Ashton around the camp?" He asked gesturing to the boy. I nodded and Chiron left me alone with Ashton. "Hi I'm Will Solace, son of Apollo" I said grinning. "I'm Ashton Grey,son of Hermes" he smiled. "Lets get started".

Ashtons' POV

    The cut guy,Will,was showing me around but I kept on getting distracted by how hot he was. Will had blonde hair,a California tan,and beautiful blue eyes. "And this is the Hades cabin" Will said pointing to a cabin with two windows that were that were covered by two black curtains. "My boyfriend lives there" he said proudly. He's gay! But he has a boyfriend. Ohhh well,when has that ever stopped me?

Wills' POV

    I was showing him the strawberry field when I noticed him staring at me. "What?" I asked wondering if I had something in my teeth. Instead of answering he grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a kiss. His lips were soft but they weren't Nicos'. I tried to pull away but he put his arm around my waist. I heard something but then it was silent. He stopped and smiled at me. "Ashton...I have a boyfriend,who I love very much" I said shocked that he just..kissed me. He looked sad, "I'm sorry,you were so cute". "Sorry Will,it won't happen again. I smiled and nodded. I decided to forget about it and continue the tour.

  After I was done I went to the infirmary to work. "Hey Will" my sister Stella said waving. I waved back and then walked over to a Hephaestus kid who got a large cut from some metal. Thankfully it wasn't deep so all I had to do was bandage it. I got done with him and started to work on a different patient who fell of the climbing rock. More patients came and the next thing I know it was dinner. I said goodbye to everyone and walked over to the Pavilion. "Hey Nico!" I said happy to see my boyfriend. "Go away Will" he replied angrily. I was shocked and hurt. "What did I do?" I asked, tears threatening to spill. "You know if you didn't like me you didn't have to date me,I'm not a pity party" he said. "What are you talking about?" I said crying. "It's over Will,it was over the minute you kissed him" he said and got up and left. And then I knew. He saw me kiss Ashton. Stupid kiss.

Don't worry my babies a part two shall come!😜 Thanks for reading and I have a question for you all. What is your favourite song? I personally like Sirens by Rudy Mancuso and Maia Mitchell. But I want to know your opinion. I love you all and have a AMAZING day/night/life/millisecond.

~Liz💕