How could you?-part two

Nicos POV

   I️ walked toward the strawberry field. I️ loved going there because it was always so peaceful. I️ was surprised when I️ saw Will with some guy. I️ was walking toward them when I️ stopped. The random boy grabbed Will shirt and kissed him! And Will didn't pull away! I️ ran off,tears streaming down my cheeks. 'How could he?'.

   "Its over Will" is what I️ said then after ran off. I️ tan inside my cabin and filing myself onto my bed. The tears came before I️ could stop them. I️ loved Will. I️ told him everything and then he goes and shatters my heart. I️ hate him. Or at least I️ want to.

    "Nico!" Will kept knocking. I️ opened the door and Will smiled,but then frowned when he saw that I️ just turned my welcome mat around so that way it said goodbye instead of hello to him. Then I️ slammed the door shut. "Nico please,he kissed me and I️ couldn't pull away,please believe me,I️ love you" he pleaded. I️ want to forgive him but I️ can't. He broke my heart. "Go away Will" I️ said trying to get him to leave. Instead he opened the door and walked in. 'Why didn't I️ lock the door?!' I️ thought. "Nico,I️ love you" Will said taking my hand. "Will...I️ wish I️ never met you" I️ pushed him out and locked the door. I️ would have never said those words if I️ knew what would happen later on.

    Boom. The ground shook and smoke was everywhere. A machine called the Zyxere ll exploded and caused all this mayhem. The machine was supposed to detect when monsters approach but a wrong wire connected with a different wire and Bam. "Will?!" I️ screamed, no longer caring about the kiss. I️ saw blonde hair and ran toward it. There Will lay bleeding to death. "Will?" I️ cried and grabbed his hand. "I️ love you" he said and I️ kissed his lips. "I️ love you,goodbye". 'How could he be gone'.

***********5 years later**************

    "Babe?" My husband,Klaus,called from the kitchen. I️ walked in and laughed. He had flour all on his clothes and hair and brownie mix was scattered on the floor and table. "Brownie?" He asked holding out the dessert to me. I️ laughed and took a bite. "Thank you,now go take a shower" I️ chuckled. He nodded and gave me a kiss before running upstairs. I️ shook my head and smiled. I️ love him and my kids,Bianca and Will. Can't imagine a life different.

Boom! Cliffhanger! Sorry I️ know I'm evil. Anyways thank you for reading. I'm so grateful to be able to write for you. I️ hope you liked this story even tho it's sad. Have a absolutely amazing day! Love ya!

~Liz💕