Day 1

Graffiti smiled and grabbed her phone and took a picture of the two. Shiro woke up and saw her with her phone. "Really?" He said, "take a picture it'll last longer." He shook his head, and put Keith back in his crib.

"Who's hungry?" Grafitti asked, Shiro rose his hand and headed to the dining hall. Graffiti held back her laugh when she saw a long wet spot of spit down his shirt. After breakfast, they fed the team their bottles and read the book.

"Who can read all of this?" Shiro asked, Grafitti looked at him. "It says here that after meals, you should change their diapers." She smirks and looks at Shiro, "Fine, I'll do it." He sighed and went to change diapers.

After Shiro left the room, Grafitti went back to reading. "Really good content, I must say." She said to herself. She looked over the top of her book to take a look at Shiro. He was trying to get Lance to stay still, Pidge was chewing on a small helmet, Hunk and Keith were chill.

Graffiti smiled and closed the book. "Need some help there?" She asked, Shiro nodded. Grafitti changed Lance and Pidge, she was actually done when Shiro was still putting the fresh diaper on.

After lunch, it was Shiro's turn to feed the team bottles. Grafitti was working on a little something for him. When Shiro came back, Grafitti had the gift wrapped. "Hey, whatcha got there?" He asked. "Ohhh, just a little something for ya." She handed him the gift.

When he unwrapped the gift, inside of the box was a shirt that read; #1 Space Dad. "Just for the occasion. I got a matching one." She took off her hoodie and her shirt read; #1 Space Mom.

"Well, we should take care of the team." Shiro said, he put The shirt on and he went into the room, with Grafitti following him. After they changed the team's diapers. They decided to have a little fun.

They played peek-a-boo, patty-cake, and many more games.

Time skip...

After dinner, it was Grafitti's turn to put the team to bed. She got on her pajamas and went to bed, "Good night, Shiro." She said, Shiro nodded and rolled over.

2:00am...

There was crying, "Grafitti, your turn." Shiro said. Graffiti sighed and got out of bed. She checked the cribs and realized that it was Lance who was crying. "Oh, come here, you." She said, she picked up Lance and shushed him back to sleep. Tired, she sat down on the floor and fell asleep.