Baby Lance part 2

"Uh,guys, we have a problem." Keith held up the tiny Lance. Sakura and Shiro's eyes widened and looked at each other. "You guys okay?" Hunk asked, the two made finger guns and placed them against their heads. "Um, guys?" Pidge asked, Shiro counted down to three, when he hit one, they both pretended to shoot themselves and they flopped on the couch. "That was... unexpected." Coran said, Lance started laughing at the act. Keith laughed along.

"What are we gonna do with those two?" Allura asked, Hunk shrugged. "Let's get this little guy situated, then we'll deal with the two space dorks." Keith said, they all walked out. Sakura opened one eye and sat up. "They're gone." She slapped Shiro's thighs, he sat up and rested his head on her shoulder. "I thought the effects wore off from last time?" He said, "don't blame me for this." Sakura said, Shiro chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"We'll leave it to the kids this time... Mostly." He said, Sakura chuckled. "You do realize that I have the advantage." Shiro whispered, Sakura gulped and he started tickling her sides and stomach. She started laughing and they both fell on the floor. He stopped and gave her a deep kiss, she returned the kiss and cupped his face in her hands. "You did that on purpose." Shiro said, she smirked and kissed his forehead. "Maybe." Shiro smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist and lightly pulled her closer to him, "Do you really wanna go this far?" Sakura said, "Depends on far I'll go.~" Shiro said in a sultry voice, "instead of that, how about we sleep?" Sakura teased, Shiro flipped her over so he was on top. "I won't let you sleep tonight.~" He said seductively, he kissed her forcefully, she kissed him back with the same force. His hands snaked into her shirt, he was about to take her bra off, until the door opened.

"Woah! This is why we have bedrooms, people!" Pidge screamed, Shiro got off of Sakura and he wiped his mouth off with his shirt, she did the same. "Well, now we know that you're not dead. We moved Lance's room closer to you guys." Hunk said, the two sighed and got off the floor. "What'd I miss?" Keith asked, holding Lance. "Oh, we just walked in on these two making out." Pidge said, the couple blushed and averted their gaze.

"Well, we got this little guy fed. Now, I have to train." Keith handed Lance to Hunk. Sakura cleared her throat. "No you're not, mister. You found Lance in his state, you take care of him." She said, Shiro nodded. "You might need this in the future." He said, "fine." He grumbled, he picked Lance back up and started playing with him. "See? Now wasn't that hard?" She asked, Shiro leaned in to whisper something in her ear. "You know what else his hard?" Sakura blushed and covered her face in embarrassment. "What's wrong?" He whispered, Sakura playfully pushed him away. "Sometimes, I question you two." Keith said, Lance giggled and clapped his hands.

Sakura yawned and stretched, "well, I'm tired, good night." She waved to the paladins as she walked to her and Shiro's room.

She lied down and sighed, how come this stuff only happen to us? She thought. Her eyes felt heavy and she went to sleep.

~~~

"Well, good night." Keith picked up Lance and carried him off to his room, he never admitted it, but he actually liked Lance like this. He placed him in his crib and left the room. He flopped on his bed and contemplated his life.