Day 2

Shiro woke up to cold bed. I'll go check it out. He thought, he got out of bed and went into the room to check on her. When he got in there, he saw Grafitti sleeping on the floor with Lance. He grabbed his phone and took a picture.

So cute! He thought, He sat next to her and rubbed her shoulder. "What?"She groaned, Shiro booped her nose. "Time to wake up, Space Mom." He said, Graffiti opened her eyes and looked at Lance.

"Do you want me to make breakfast?" He asked, she nodded and put Lance back in his crib. She started making the bottles when Shiro left the room. He looked in one more time before he left.

Time skip.... after breakfast....

Grafitti took a nap while Shiro played with the team. "Let's go wake up mommy." He said, him and the team went into her room. "Okay, let's go." Shiro said, he picked up the team and placed on her bed.

The team started crawling around the bed, but Grafitti didn't move. "Hmm, I got this, guys." Shiro said, he leaned in and kissed her head. "Hm?" Her eyes opened and she looked at Shiro.

"Really? During nap time?" She asked, she rolled over and stared at the tiny pair of feet that were in front of her. "Hi, Keith." She said, Keith yawned and curled up close to Grafitti. The others followed, even Shiro. Grafitti smiled and ran her hands through his hair.

... After lunch ...

Shiro took a nap this time, Grafitti layed on the ground and let the team crawl all over her. "Mama." Lance said, Grafitti felt her gut twitch, Mama? She thought, she looked up and saw Lance sitting on her belly. "Mama." He said again, he put his hands on her nose.

"Lance, you said your first word!" She gasped, she pulled out her phone and recorded Lance saying 'Mama'. "Shiro! Shiro,wake up!" She said, Shiro sat up. "What? What's wrong?" He asked, Grafitti sat next to him and showed him the video. Tears of joy filled his eyes.

"They grow up so fast, don't they?" Grafitti said, Shiro nodded. "I don't want them to grow up. I want them to be babies forever. I want to hold them forever." He said, Grafitti hugged him as he cried again.

"Hey, kids. I think Daddy needs some love." She said, the team crawled over and climbed up on the bed and gave Shiro a big hug. "Thanks kids, and thank you 'Fitti, for everything." He said, Grafitti smiled and kissed Shiro on the forehead.

"So, who's hungry for some dinner?" Grafitti asked, Shiro rose his hand, the team copied their "father".

... After dinner ...

Shiro put the four babies to bed and went back to the lounge to put his other baby to bed. "Come on, 'Fitti. Time for bed." He whispered, Grafitti smiled sleepily and  Shiro carried her to the bed bridal style.

.... 1:00 am ...

There was crying from the nursery. "Shiro. Your turn." Grafitti said grumbily, Shiro got out of bed and investigated the commotion. Pidge was crying, Shiro picked her up and carried her to their room.

"Put her in the middle between us." Grafitti said, Shiro gently placed Pidge between him and Grafitti. "I want something like this, a child between us,a tiny hand that holds onto mine. Don't you want that?" He asked, Grafitti nodded, "there is one problem... I can't have kids." She said, Shiro's mouth opened, but closed it.

"Guess that shatters you dream, huh?" She said, Shiro put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry that you can't have what every woman wants." His hand traveled down to her side then to her belly, he slowly rubbed it until Grafitti fell asleep, then later on he fell asleep as well.