시작하다 ❈ commence

"It always rains for those longing for the sun," Namjoon spoke to himself, a habit he does whenever he comes across a quote worth remembering. ". . . r.h. Sin."

A bookworm at heart and a firm enthusiast of poetry, never did Namjoon miss a single chance to buy a book or collection of aesthetic quality, even though his packed schedule rarely gives him a breather.

He slowly rose up from leaning on his Ryan pillow and reached out for his phone that lay atop a mahogany desk. He scrolled through the apps and logged in to their group's twitter accountーdoing their daily social media activities.

After doing so, Namjoon switched to another account. But nope, he does not use it to start a conversation with another. It was an account dedicated to tweeting literary verses-both original and quoted, and also retweeting sceneries which connoisseurs will surely adore.

⇝♡⇜

"It always rains for those longing for the sun." ⇏ r.h. Sin

⇝♡⇜

Namjoon typed those words before tweeting it. In a span of a single minute, it received retweets and likes from others. He could see the notifications flooding but not creating a sound due to placing his phone on silent a while ago.

Once in a while, he ventures throughout twitter-- taking a peek of ARMY's daily social life and also being updated with his favorite stars and musicians.

⇝♡⇜

v e r d r i e t  followed you

⇝♡⇜

"Hm?" A notification broke the reverie and Namjoon took a closer peek at his phone, making sure he read the word correctly. "Verdriet . . ."

═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════

         verdriet (noun)

↳ Dutch word for sadness

═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════