모이라이 ❈ moirai

The earthly breeze granted a blissful aroma for Song Myung Hee. Her obsidian locks glinted under the scorching sunlight, but every now and then, it gets shielded by the serried clouds.

Every step she takes was accompanied with her eyes coruscating a brilliant fascination in each landmark and structure she passes by.

It was the final day of her trip and she has collected an adequate amount of knowledge for her commision. The initial days were both filled with excitement and lassitude considering the breath-taking sceneries whilst the long, weary hours of journey.

Because of the dedication she exhibited, Myung Hee chose to spend the remaining hours of her voyage in sight-seeing and purchasing local items as a token of remembrance.

The chosen plan brought her to an emporium located in the outskirts of the city.

It was a typical store you see in melodramas and moviesーbut its significance lay at how it stood among the surrounding skycrapers and overpass, giving an atmosphere of simplicity in a populated city life.

A catalog hanged on its roof with the words, “Collector's Nook” intricately carved on it. From the outside, bouquets of various florals gave a scent of paradise that lured passersby to enter.

Myung Hee found the whole exterior eye-catching and witnessing there aren't a rush of costumers yet, she definitely took the chance to step in the shop.

Upon entering, she was awed at the magnificent design of the expanse. The place was spacious enough for various collectable merchandise to be stored. A small, yet regal chandelier hang on the opulent ceiling.

There is a corner reserved only for art materials and it was decorated like an atelier. Another area gave off a 50s vibe due to its collection of miniature landmarks which are sculpted with bronze, and vintage itemsーsuch as typewriters and large cd players.

Myung Hee enjoyed the classy interior and with eyes wandering but brisk enough to spot any charming supplies, she perceived a Victorian-style journal positioned on a counter for limited edition items.

It is exactly what she would love to bring.

Captivated, Myung Hee swiftly approached the shelf and took the journal. It has a light shade of green with traces of patterns for its cover, and enclosed on a hazel frame is a calligraphic word, Moirai.

═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════

      Moirai (Μοῖραι)

      ↳ three goddesses of fate who            personified the inescapable
destiny of men.

═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════