chapter 5

well it was the next morning. Olivia saw that jon and Jessica was eating breakfast and so she got some breakfast. while they were eating they heard someone yelling help. They all ran outside and saw zombies all around this guy eating him. so jon got his gun and his wife Jessica got her gun and shot the zombies down. Than jon walked over to the guy and he was laying there bleeding. Jon asked him his name the guy said "my name is brian". jon said "well sorry brian". and jon shot brian in the head. Olivia's eyes widened and yelled and said " why did you just kill him we could of helped him". jon said "we can't help him he got bit". Olivia said "yes i know he got bit what does that have to do with you killing him". Jessica said "you don't know well if someone gets bit by a zombie they will turn into one". Olivia said "how do you know that. have you saw someone turn after they got bit". jon said "yes we have. our 6 year old daughter got bit. it was the worst day of my life to look at my daughter and kill her". Jessica started crying and ran to jon and hugged him. Jessica is crying in jons arms. Olivia said "I'm so sorry for your lost i didn't know i am so sorry". jon said "it's ok". so Olivia and jon and Jessica packed there food and something to drink and they left the store now they were on the road looking for another place to stay.

             i worked hard on this chapter i hope yall like it please comment but don't comment nothing harsh please. chapter 6 will be up probably tomorrow