chapter 7

well jon said "we don't know him we shouldn't trust him". Daryl said "wait what I'm not going to hurt yall but if you don't want me in your group than I'm gone". "Daryl wait i want you to be in the group please"Olivia said. Jessica told jon "come on we need more people in our group please". Jon said "ok you can be in our group but I'm keeping my eye on you". Olivia was happy that Daryl was in there group cause she liked Daryl. She thought he was handsome. Which he was. Well they blocked the doors and Windows. They were all going to sleep in the living room. Jon and Jessica slept together on the floor. But Olivia asked Daryl "can i sleep next to you". "yea sure". Daryl said. Olivia layed down next to Daryl. Daryl whispered in Olivia's ear and said "I'm happy i joined your group cause i get to be near you i really like you". Olivia said "i really like you to". And they both smiled and went to sleep. It was the next day and everybody got up and got some breakfast. than they hit the road again. They were walking and heard a noise off in the woods. Daryl pointed his crossbow towards the noise and saw three zombies coming but Daryl looked closer and yelled "Rick Michonne Carl". And they yelled back "Daryl". they weren't zombies they were people.

           i hope yall liked chapter 7 and i know it was short but i will put up chapter 8 tomorrow maybe if i can think of anything to add to my story!!!!:) :)