chapter 9

it was the next morning and they all got up and hit the road again and try to find a place that had food and something to drink. well they were on the road and rick decided to go through the woods so they did. And they walked through the woods than saw a little yellow house and they went towards the house and when rick opened the door really slowly and when he opened it enough so you can see in and they saw i bunch of zombies and the zombies saw them and came running at them and rick said "RUN"!!! and they all ran for it and right behind them were a bunch of zombies. well daryl was running while holding Olivia's hand and pulling her with him well they all kept running and a couple of zombies got caught up with them and grabbed Jessica and Jessica yelled "HELP MEEE"!!! jon stopped and ran to Jessica to help her so Olivia stopped running to and turned to help Jessica and than Daryl stopped and grabbed Olivia and said "no there going to die come on we have to go"!! but Olivia told him "i have to they helped me so I'm going to help them". Daryl said "ok I'm helping them to then". but rick and michonne and carl just kept running without looking back. well when Olivia got to them the zombies were already tearing into Jessica and jon's flesh and Olivia stopped and said "NO WHY BUT THEY HELPED ME NOOO"!!! Daryl told Olivia "it's ok there dead now" and grabbed Olivia's arm and pulled her and ran away from the zombies but some of the zombies saw them and ran after them. but Olivia and Daryl ran and ran until they saw the road and ran down the road. Daryl's mind was racing and he didn't know where rick and michonne and carl had ran to. but they kept running down the road and they saw a little store and went inside and didn't see no zombies and they got inside the zombies that were behind them were gone Olivia and daryl didn't know how far they werr from them but they blocked the doors and Windows and they stayed in the store.

         I'm so sorry for the late update i was so busy packing and unpacking cause i was moving but hope u guys love the update!!!! :) :) :)