chapter 6

well they were on the road. They were walking and came across a white house. Jon and Jessica and Olivia decided to stay in the white house. well they went inside and searched it. Jon and Jessica checked down stairs and Olivia checked up stairs. Well jon gave Olivia his gun for her to use. well Olivia went up stairs. And she went into a room and it was empty. it looked liked it belong to a 13 year old girl. Well she went to check the next room and before she went inside the room. She heard a sound come from inside the room. She held her gun tight and pointed it inside the room. She opened the door slowly and walked in. She didn't see anyone. than she heard the door close behind her. Than she heard a man's voice behind her It said " turn around slowly". So she turned around slowly and saw a handsome man with a crossbow. He had the crossbow pointed at her and asked her for her name. Olivia said "my name is Olivia". he said "my name is Daryl. He said putting down his crossbow and Olivia put her gun down to. Daryl asked "do you have a group. Olivia told him "yes i do but it isn't a big group there is two there down stairs i will introduce you to them. Daryl said "ok and i use to have a group to but we got split up". Olivia told him "well you can join my group if you want". Daryl said "ok".well Daryl and Olivia went down stairs and jon and Jessica saw the man and jon said "Olivia who's the guy with the crossbow". Olivia said "that's Daryl and Daryl this is Jon and Jessica and now Daryl is going to join our group". But jon didn't look like he was happy about it at all that Daryl was going to be in there group.

            i hope yall liked chapter 6. chapter 7 will be up tomorrow and if u think that jon doesn't like Daryl joining the group cause he has a crush on Olivia cause that is wrong. But that's not going to happen next cause jon does not have a crush on Olivia. cause Jessica is his wife and he loves his wife. but i do hope yall liked chapter 6 :):)!!!!