The Turnup!

After the house was cleaned Dmitri and I said our goodbyes to everyone and we were on our way out when I realized that Kiani had come to the party with me. I told Dmitri to wait for me and I walked back over to Kiani sitting on the couch.

"Ki?"

"Yeah?" she asked looking up from her phone.

"You got a ride home? Me and Dmitri 'bout to go somewhere."

"Yeah. I'll ask Rich to take me home."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure he won't mind...WILL YOU RICHARD!?" she exclaimed making him snap his neck up from a text message he was reading.

"Huh?" he asked confused.

"Will you take Kiani home for me? Me and Dmitri goin' somewhere," I said.

"Yeah. You ready to go 'cause I was just 'bout to leave," he said standing up and walking towards Kiani to help her up off the couch.

"Alright y'all I gotta get goin'! Text me when you get home," I said walking out the door and to my car.

-------------------------------------

After I drove home and changed out of my party dress, I took a shower and put on a pink, tight, bodycon dress with a black pair of Louboutin's. I sprayed on some Chanel perfume and put on some black accessories. I gave myself the once over then I walked down the stairs where Dmitri was waiting for me on the couch. He wore a black and orange sweater with an image of a tiger on the front, a pair of black True Religion jeans, and a pair of orange KD's.

"Look at my baby!" he said rising from his seat and walking over to me.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"You look good," he said wrapping his arms around my waist then lowering his hands down to my bottom.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I said reaching up, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"We gotta turn up tonight 'cause I'mma be gone for a few weeks."

"I know..I'm gone miss you!" I said reaching up to wrap my arms around his neck

"I'mma miss you too babe," he said pecking my lips.

"Alright, let's go 'cause you know I got stuff to do tomorrow," I said pulling away from his body and walking towards the door.

------------------------------------------

After driving for about thirty minutes, we finally arrived at Club Molly. We parked in front of the club entrance and the valet came and opened our doors for us. After Dmitri handed them the keys, he walked over to me and we walked into the club hand-in-hand. Cameras snapped and flashed from everywhere. We would occasionally stop and smile for a quick photo, but the club security blocked the fans and paparazzi from getting anywhere near us.

Once inside the club, we headed straight for the VIP section upstairs. The security, who followed us in, made everyone make way for us to come through. When we got to the top, I saw a few rappers and singers, models, and some of Dmitri's teammates and their wives or girlfriends. We walked around and spoke to several people before having a seat at the bar. We ordered a few shots of Tequila first.

"Shit!" I exclaimed feeling the liquor burn down my throat.

"You alright 'Neé?" Dmitri asked laughing hysterically.

"That shit was HOT!" I said before taking another shot, feeling that same feeling again. He just simply looked at me and shook his head.

After those were gone we ordered Ciroc, Smirnoff, Hennessy, and Jack Daniels. (And in that order) Dmitri let up a little bit once he started to feel a little buzz but I went full force. I didn't have an "alcohol problem" but I couldn't stop drinking once I started.