IV

Basically.. I just need to mention that
You're 16 (Your bday was just recently, before you came to the school)
Yami is 17
Yugi is around 15 and a half. (Almost about to turn 16)
Seto Kaiba..? Well he's 17
Joey and Tristan are 16 and a half.
Tea is 16
Mokuba? Well who cares about him. I'll tell you his age later. It's not important right now.

(Also there's gonna be a musical thingy in here. Lmao here's the song above and play it when I say)

 Lmao here's  the song above and play it when I say)

Last Time On The Millennium Earring

"Kaiba you would have known I would stick up for my friends, That's why I shall challenge you to a duel! If I win then Y/n is not a slave to your selfish actions and ways."  Yami challenges Kaiba
"Heh, And if I win, You will step down from being the King of Games and I will take the new role, Being in its rightful place." Kaiba Smirks
Y/n thought Yami would say no, He would lose his title! Surprisingly... she was wrong
"I accept Kaiba! We shall settle this in Krystinica Park after school, I hope you aren't too scared to show up" Yami turns around and walks out of the class as Y/n tries to hide behind a different wall, Making sure Yami doesn't spot her. She was then star struck, with a lot of things zooming through her mind. Like..
'Wow. Yami putting his title on risk for me? Just.. Wow.'
Y/n inhaled then Exhaled being slightly nervous to see Kaiba again. She walked into the class and sat next to the free desk next to Kaiba.
"What took you so long?" Kaiba asked with his emotionless voice
"I had trouble opening my locker, it was slightly jammed.." Y/n lied, Trying to convince Kaiba.
Kaiba looked at her straight as she started to sweat a little, but eventually believed her.
"After school at 4:oo pm, Meet me in Krystinica Park. Me and Yami are gonna have a duel." Kaiba said as he puts his legs down off the desk and situates himself, looking straight ahead as the teacher walked in
"I don't think you'd want to miss it" Kaiba finishes as we started our studies, which was legit reading books. Y/n looked at the first random book from my pile, it was a Manga called: The Devil is a Part-Timer!
It had 1 on one of the corners, so she assumed it's the first book from the series. She opened it and started to read. Waiting for time to pass by..

———

ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓟⓞⓥ

"Thanks again Yami! For helping me with that Kaiba issue.. Yet really.. it was my fault" I say to Yami, i swear this is like the 509th time I've thanked Yami.
"You don't need to keep on thanking me" Yami smiles and looks at me while we just walk around the plaza
"But I've caused you so much grief! I mean I was rude to Kaiba. I deserved it.." I Sigh and look down towards my feet, placing my hands in my jacket pockets.
(Just imagine lol)
"You're my friend. I look out for my friends" Yami Says as I look up, smiling towards him.
"Thanks.. for this. Not for the Kaiba thing this time!"I assure him.
"Heh, No problem." Yami replies as I look ahead to see a Karaoke place
"Hey! Yami, Wanna go to that Karaoke place later? I mean, it should be fun!" I say excitedly. Surprisingly, I've never been in to a Karaoke place, Ever!
"Sure, I'd love to go." Yami Says as we head straight ahead.
I grabbed Yami's hand and started to run, Just because I was WAY too excited.
Why though? Well I really wanted to go to that carnival that was open only today, Because today was a public holiday they thought that a lot of people would go to that carnival. I would have thought that too, I mean it's the majority..
Because that event was on I wanted to Invite the gang. Basically this happened.